• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Lost My Password!

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
    And speaking about being irrelevant,
    How does that loss to Augustana feel?

USD is the 3rd best Division II team in the state of South Dakota. To most sports fans, that is the definition of irrelevant.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Enjoy your last few weeks of watching the USD men beat up on mostly wimpy teams, LMP. The Yoties could have at least played Northern to give their non-conference schedule some credibilty before playing what remains of the NCC. In about seven months, USD's football team will be getting beat by 20 or 30 and no one will care. USD's men's and women's basketball teams will be losing players, recruits, fans and hope faster than President Abbott can say, "We made a mistake."
      This space for lease.

Comment

SD4ever, I'm sure your mama "met" a lot of USD guys. Talk all the smack you want about the Summit League, USD would crawl on its collective hands and knees to even be considered for membership.

Comment

Originally posted by RodentiaX1 View Post
          SD4ever, I'm sure your mama "met" a lot of USD guys. Talk all the smack you want about the Summit League, USD and UND would crawl on its collective hands and knees to even be considered for membership.
          Fixed a small part for you... but you know it!!

Comment

Working...
          X