This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD fans still don't get it

Anyone else see a similar scenario to Northern Colorady unfolding in Vermillion over the next couple of years?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
      Anyone else see a similar scenario to Northern Colorady unfolding in Vermillion over the next couple of years?

That is a possibility and we will be blamed for moving up first leaving usd no choice but to move up even if not prepared for the transition.

Comment

It's not usually a good idea to let discussions/arguments/etc. spill over from one board to another one. For one thing, all of the sudden you have two discussions to follow in order to understand what's going on. It's an invitation to confusion and misunderstanding.

I suspect that the worthies over at AGS are well able to hold forth in discussion and debate on this topic, and would invite all SDSUFans.com users with an interest in doing so to go over there and have at it.

So, I will lock this thread. If Coyote_fan wants to debate here what he said on AGS or elsewhere, he can start a new thread here and go at it with my blessings.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
        X