Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey Coyote_Fan and SD4Never... check this score

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
    SDSU did nothing to change my way of thinking. SDSU is better on the road, USD is better at home. As soon as USD starts playing D1 teams at home then we can start to compare accurately. It's kind of funny how you people are so insecure about USD. USD fans don't even care about SDSU. Your wins at Central Arkansas is irrelevant to USD fans. We care about our team not yours.
    Someone who is insecure might spend their time trying to rationalize how they are going to succeed at the next level when they can't succeed at the current level. They might repeatedly acknowledge things that reflect favorably for them while ignoring things that contradict their false belief.

Why the heck waste your time worrying about whether DII teams can compete with DI teams? Udot has made the decision to MOVE UP a level to DI. Do you think they expect to have better programs than they did at the DII level? Of course they do that is the reason you MOVE UP to DI.

I would happily put any one of our DI teams on the court with your DII teams and I am confident we would win regardless of the location. Does is matter? Hell no!! We are a DI program competing in DI conferences for DI championships.

DII was part of our history and I'm fond on the memories but I'm not about to coddle the insecurities of a fan whose program is headed towards the baren landscape of transition. Its not productive. Wake up and face reality, DI is a big step up and Udot isn't ready to make it right now. Rationalize all you want but stop wasting your time trying to project your own warped sense of reality onto the Jackrabbit fans. We aren't irrational enough, stick to your DII audience.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

A blast from the past. Highlights (edited) from Coyote_Fan's explanation of his team's loss last year, 24-0, at UCA.

The game was played with a temp in the mid 80's on a grass field. USD likes to play on a fast surface.
      Interesting. My understanding was that UCA, like many southern teams, has a very fast track, kind of like a putting green, really, and kind of hard... like artificial turf.

It's no secret that USD plays alot better at home than they do on the road.
      Good thing, then, that road games don't count... oh, wait...

SDSU will get the same team but will get them in their backyard. Would it surprise me if either team won, no. I think SDSU may very well win that game. Does that mean that I think SDSU is heads and shoulders better than USD, no I don't.
      OK, how about another game, in the same venue and against the same team that beat USD2 24-0. We won easily at home last year, of course. Then, in Conway and against a better Bears team, we won even more convincingly, 38-10.

We are now 3-0 in the last two years against the FCS opponents that have outscored the Coyotes 55-7.

The fact that you can still claim USD could beat SDSU under any circumstances suggests that you are much more the homer that you accuse us of being. Facing the transition abyss and five years behind SDSU, you are desperate to be considered equal even in the face of all the evidence to the contrary. Your continued claims that D2 is no different from FCS just proves you need to watch some more FCS games. You'll get that chance starting next year, but most of those FCS games will be on the road. You do get Missouri-Rolla in the Dome next year. So buck up, junior.
      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

SDSU did nothing to change my way of thinking. SDSU is better on the road, USD is better at home. As soon as USD starts playing D1 teams at home then we can start to compare accurately. It's kind of funny how you people are so insecure about USD. USD fans don't even care about SDSU. Your wins at Central Arkansas is irrelevant to USD fans. We care about our team not yours.
        SDSU is better on the road?!?!?!?!? With our first win "on the road" coming last week, and following it up with one more this week, I guess that makes sense. NOT! That is the most ridiculous statement ever. And being insecure...about a DII team making a transition to DI, whom SDSU handled in all major sports before the transition was made...I don't think so. The talk on these boards consists of topics like NIT, National DI qualifiers, Summit League Conference Champions, DI Women of the Year Candidates...not peddly things like USD.

Comment

You remind me of an insecure ex-girlfriend from back in the day. The relationship wasn't going anywhere and it needed to end. I ended it and she kept coming back and coming back. No matter what I said she kept getting more persistent. She couldn't stand the thought of being alone. I think that is you!

Being alone is what you will certainly get on your own chat board! Nobody at USD seems to care about athletics so you have to come here. I actually feel sorry for you because things are only going to get worse for you in transition.

You are getting ripped on this board is the equivalent of you getting together with an old boyfriend and having your legs pinned behind your ears to take care of needs!

Honestly, the stupidest reply I've seen on this board, taking out your idiotic babble from a couple weeks ago!

TROLL!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
          X