Let Me Introduce Myself!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Let Me Introduce Myself!

Well, this is about what I was expecting so far. A bunch of pathetic ramblings from the usual characters. I don't have a lot of time right now to address it more specifically as I have important responsibilities to handle during the Howard Wood Humiliation of the Augs today but I'll be back soon.

For those of you that still think I am 'ucks' please try to get somewhat of a clue. You might want to check in with your buddy JimmyJack. I will give him credit for at least having a little bit going on. Oh, and the Yotes will be getting a road win today in the Diamond of the Dakotas. Kind of like the 'road wins' that I, The One and Only, The Main Man, The Infamous SD4ever always gets.

You better hope the Jackies get a "W" today. I hear your field sucks as usual. Too many barn yard animals wandering it all week I guess. Your California visitors will be real impressed I'm sure. Watch for my College Rankings for the Dakotas next week. I know you visit d2fb.com.

In the mean time, GO COYOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! South Dakota's REAL Team. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by SD4ever View Post
      Well, this is about what I was expecting so far. A bunch of pathetic ramblings from the usual characters. I don't have a lot of time right now to address it more specifically as I have important responsibilities to handle during the Howard Wood Humiliation of the Augs today but I'll be back soon.

For those of you that still think I am 'ucks' please try to get somewhat of a clue. You might want to check in with your buddy JimmyJack. I will give him credit for at least having a little bit going on. Oh, and the Yotes will be getting a road win today in the Diamond of the Dakotas. Kind of like the 'road wins' that I, The One and Only, The Main Man, The Infamous SD4ever always gets.

You better hope the Jackies get a "W" today. I hear your field sucks as usual. Too many barn yard animals wandering it all week I guess. Your California visitors will be real impressed I'm sure. Watch for my College Rankings for the Dakotas next week. I know you visit d2fb.com.

Dude... up your dosage!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Watch for my College Rankings for the Dakotas next week. I know you visit d2fb.com.
        I only visited to witness the implosion of NCC. I haven't bothered to check things out over there lately. I guess you'll have to post them over here if you want any reaction.

Screw the U!

Comment

BTW, Coyote County fans: Your game against Augie is only an away game in the technical sense since we all know that Howard Wood is your home-away-from-the-Dump. You played your games there while the Dump's roof was being fixed (thanks the state bailout) and the SF Sports Authority is very confident that USD FB games are going to be played there on a regular basis...

Comment

Ok Ok you get a cookie for that.
            Here it is:

Your favorite animal on it and two of your favorite colors yellow and blue. BTW little boy pandas aren't really a cool animal to have as your favorite animal

Comment

I'm watching that game now. I see two very slow, extremely unathletic teams. Take away your mysterious, 24-year-old sophomore, Amos Allen, and USD is a very, very ordinary D2 team.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Notice that Kelo isn't showing the stands very much. I watched one punt and the East grandstand can't be more than 1/4 full of Coyote fans. I expected that from Augie but this is essentially another home game for USD. I'm sure Neilsen had counted 8000 red shirts in attendance.

My take on the Yotes. The offense is good but 8 starters are Seniors and 3 are Sophomores. The defense is nothing short of un-impressive. They should make the playoffs this year but next year could be a real struggle after losing all those seniors on offense.
                "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                X