• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Smiggity Smiggity SMACK?

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
    Wasn't Deliverance filmed in Georgia?
    Just the documentary version.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

yeah, like South Dakota is known for all it's hot women. haha Hot sheep maybe. Bah, like a sheep boy!

Admit it, how many of you belong to a militia?
      Are you all still holed-up out there from the Y2K deal?
      Is was the unabomber one of your neighbors?

Comment

Originally posted by GSUisYourDad View Post
        yeah, like South Dakota is known for all it's hot women. haha Hot sheep maybe. Bah, like a sheep boy!

Admit it, how many of you belong to a militia?
        Are you all still holed-up out there from the Y2K deal?
        Is was the unabomber one of your neighbors?
        You have gone a bit too far west there redneck. You're thinking of Montana.

Comment

HAHAHA! Is their any real difference between montana and South Dakota? HAHAHA
          Plus, I'm sure there are no rednecks out there? HAhahaahha.
          Do you all have electricity out there? It must suck not to have cable.

Oh, and thanks for the map......wasn't sure where Dakota and Montana were. Hahaa

Comment

Well Montana has more sheep than people. They don't follow through on their contracts with opponents so they can get a soft non-conference football schedule at home. If we didn't have electricity there would be no fans on this bored.

Comment

Well the fact that you needed the map explains your level of education.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic View Post
                Well the fact that you needed the map explains your level of education.
                The fact that you don't recognize sarcasm explains yours.
                Did someone just say, "ZING!"?

Did you guys move out there in anticipation of the impending "race war"?
                haha. Rubes.

Our program is the epitome of what you aspire to be........minus the semi-violent and heavily armed mobs of drunken students at GSU. BEWARE!
                Remember, rabbit is one of an Eagle's main dietary staples. Smack-Smack-Yum.
                We will regurgitate you to feed our young.
                Last edited by GSUisYourDad; 10-04-2007, 08:47 PM.

Comment

We had 12 kids arrested last weekend. Here's a link~

http://media.www.sdsucollegian.com/m...-3008955.shtml

Comment

Well done, SDSU students. Hopefully, someday you will match our hooliganism too.
                    Who knew?

Comment

Originally posted by GSUisYourDad View Post
                      TOur program is the epitome of what you aspire to be........
                      I totally agree with that. When you talk to our coaches and administrators, they mention GSU as a model of where we want to be. For example, I was told that the simple new uniforms we have were inspired by GSU's very basic look.

Now back to the smack: Um... You talk funny.
                      Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Since we are in a "smack timeout", I will say, thanks for the respect.
                        Here's an article that you all may or may not enjoy.
                        http://www.statesboroherald.com/news/article/5962/

In truth, GSU respects you guys too, because we see a lot of our former self in your program. Believe me when I say that the Eagle Nation realizes that we have our work cut out for us with SDSU
                        Good luck to the jacks tomorrow.

Time in!!

You suck.
                        Go Eagles

Comment

Good game.

Comment

It is 11:11 PM on game night and no smack yet. That should be a very telling sign of where we are and where we were.

Everyone knows we lost, but the people that matter (non yotes and mavs) heard the game and know how we played this afternoon.

Basically, I commend GSU for not pouring salt in the wound after the fact.

Comment

I think that our GSU friends have something sorely lacking in our Yote and Mav-bot brethren...class.

GSU's smack is tongue-in-cheek, and we're friends after that. Unlike those you-know-who's, who are idiotic and small-minded.

Looking forward to having y'all come up to Brookings sometime... and I guarantee the Jacks will have a larger score than the Eagles!
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

We dont want none. I hope we end this series today. No offense to the jacks, but you are eventually going to beat us, and I'd rather not see it.

Whatever a "non-yote and mav is",.....don't wanna be it. sounds like a south dakota version of a he-she.

Good luck to you jacks for the rest of the season, and much success in the Gateway.

Regards,
                                Opie

www.opiegsu.blogspot.com

Mad respect for you and that Sioux land you live on. It's sacred, but I'm sure you already know that.

Comment

Working...
                                X