0-3???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 0-3???

I am back after short break. I think you should just give up football. Why bother??? You haven't won a conference championship since almost a half century ago!! We schooled Western Washington who beat Cal-Davis and they have played you very close the past few years. Three years ago they beat you 52-0. If your best football player ever is a soccer player it is time to give it up.

Re: 0-3???

Smack that's not even worth responding to. Yawn.

"Don't feed the trolls."

Go Jacks!!
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
      Smack that's not even worth responding to. Yawn.

"Don't feed the trolls."

Go Jacks!!
      But yet he responds. SDSU education for ya. Say one thing, do another.
      How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan View Post
        But yet he responds. SDSU education for ya. Say one thing, do another.

St. Cloud State education.

How does it feel for a USD fan to know that a guy with a degree from SCSU with a wife that has her BA/MBA from USD is giving their $$ and support to SDSU? To most USD fans(if they're honest with themselves, which I know you're not) would be nervous that even people that are not affiliated with SDSU as graduates are huge supports because of one large reason in our case....Do you want to know what it is????

SDSU had the ballsack to do it(D-I) first.

I was asked the other day by a USD fan in Yankton if this is so, will we now start supporting the Yotes now that they have gone D-I.
        Want to know our answer???
        We don't support institutions that make decisions soley because they are backed into a corner to do so. It's not a good investment. VISION is everything in business. Oien/Miller have it...Neilson/Abbott certainly do not.

By the way. A good friend and his wife. He U of Nevada-Reno grad, her USD grad(twice) Promenant business owner's in SD...SDSU supporters. Get used to it.

Go Jacks!!
        SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Oh, how nice! Half of the MavMorons found out that we moved!

Just curious... how many times did you log on to the old site before you realized we moved? I'm thinking it took you around 50 times. Don't trade in that UNO pizza shirt and bulletproof vest just yet!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I will be sure and let my partner know that you have moved. I sure he is enjoying the fact that your football team is tanking again. But what else is new?? There is no Wisconsin-Lacrosse's on the schedule this year. But then again, based off of what they did to you last year, that might not be a bad thing!!
            Last edited by Mavericks_Rock; 09-17-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Have fun in the MIAA... if they'll take ya... LOSERS!
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

They already took us. Here comes 0-4.... enjoy it!!

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post
                Have fun in the MIAA... if they'll take ya... LOSERS!

Comment

Any new scandals at UNO?

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                    Any new scandals at UNO?
                    UNO athletics could probably use a fresh scandal because that's the only way they get any media attention!

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                      Any new scandals at UNO?
                      Draw Four!
                      “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78 View Post
                        UNO athletics could probably use a fresh scandal because that's the only way they get any media attention!

We are 3-0 with a huge win over #2 ranked Northwest Missouri State, our in state rival UNK and a team that had just defeated a D1AA (or whatever you call it now) school in Western Washington.

You are 0-3 with you biggest highlight being you lost in 4 overtimes.

Hmmmmmmmm..... who should get more media attention???

Not the school who has failed to win a conference championship in almost a 1/2 century.

By the way, what is up with your famous soccer player shanking a couple of field goals.

Comment

The only team worth paying attention to in Nebraska is the Cornhusker volleyball team. Even if you were ranked number one the only people who would care would be you and your sisters from UNO that frequent the board. By the way how many NFL scouts have been to your games this year??? Because, we've had 7 teams or more teams checking out 4 of our players.

Comment

Typical Jackrabbit fb start. Man, the losing must be tough to take. Sure winning in equestrian and women's sports is nice but the 2 big sports are men's fb and bb and the jacks are not exactly setting the world on fire. The good news is that the Summit League has a lot of miserable teams in that league so you will probably win your share of games in that league - the bad news is that you are in the Summit League!!.
                            By the way I think it is really funny that you sell a photo for 12.99 on your web site of the back of that unsightly fb field. Actually you could probably sell some photos if you took it of the field with that nice scoreboard you have in the background. But somebody decided to take a picture of the ugliest side of the stadium and try to sell it. Must be an SDSU grad

Comment

Why would the media pay any special attention to a D-II team, 3-0 or not?

As far as smacking the Summit League, that's laughable. If the Summit League were in ask U Oh No to join, you'ld be kissing their feet.

Comment

Working...
                              X