The New Dakota Dump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Dakota Dump

I guess some things never change. All the money spent on making the DUMP better and there were 6200 for dakota days. Hard to say if that was exaggerated.

if the Yankton Lions are still handing out free tickets to USD football ... .
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
      I guess some things never change. All the money spent on making the DUMP better and there were 6200 for dakota days. Hard to say if that was exaggerated.
      Wow - that's embarrassing. Thanks for sharing.

Another classic example why we can't use USD as a measuring stick in anything we do. Bigger fish to fry out there - GO JACKS and "f" the Yotes.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Heck, if you were going to inflate the numbers (like they are famous for doing) why would you only inflate it to 6,200, count all the cockroaches and crickets in that dump and get it up around 15,000.

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Heck, if you were going to inflate the numbers (like they are famous for doing) why would you only inflate it to 6,200, count all the cockroaches and crickets in that dump and get it up around 15,000.

SUPERBUNNY
          the overflow of the 15,000 was seated in the sanford coyote sports center where they had the game on the big screen. It turned out to be the biggest crowd in a basketball arena for a football game in the state of South Dakota.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
            6,267*

Comment

Looks like the giant grain bin to the south will be a sellout of 10,000 bushels, only about 100 bushels to go. Hoping there’s 35-40% blue in there. Wonder if they’ll have a flyover?

*9,100 bushels, my bad. The reno took away capacity.
              Last edited by Jackedforlife; 11-08-2021, 01:24 PM.

Comment

I’ll be there. Taking in the high school games too. Hopefully I can survive 3 days in the Vermhole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post
                  I’ll be there. Taking in the high school games too. Hopefully I can survive 3 days in the Vermhole.

hopefully you wear Jackrabbit apparel for every session.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post

hopefully you wear Jackrabbit apparel for every session.
                    Blue is the only color in my wardrobe! Sadly that might mean I get confused as a Bridgewater-Emery-Ethan fan on Friday…

Comment

Originally posted by salemjack View Post

Blue is the only color in my wardrobe! Sadly that might mean I get confused as a Bridgewater-Emery-Ethan fan on Friday…

If folks can't tell the difference between a Seahawk, and a Jackrabbit, someone should definitely take their keys away

Comment

It sounds like 9k+ in the grain bin Saturday…any guesses on how the fandom is split? I’m thinking 65% Yotes/35% Jacks. Would be great to see it even higher though.

Comment

Working...
                        X