No announcement yet.

Super Bowls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The "where you got your degree" marketing effort is dumb and embarrassing. If a potential student doesn't catch the misspelling, then they may be better off in Vermillion.

On a serious note: As one who has a degree from USD, I get a little irritated with those who "speak" for USD and end up causing people to raise an eyebrow and laugh at such missteps. I hope the USD administration takes immediate steps to remove those billboards. If USD persists in the "where you got your degree" marketing plan, at least spell check the next highway billboards in the advertising campaign.
    Last edited by JackJD; 02-19-2023, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      The "where you got your degree" marketing effort is dumb and embarrassing. If a potential student doesn't catch the misspelling, then they may be better off in Vermillion.

On a serious note: As one who has a degree from USD, I get a little irritated with those who "speak" for USD and end up causing people to raise an eyebrow and laugh at such missteps. I hope the USD administration takes immediate steps to remove those billboards. If USD persists in the "where you got your degree" marketing plan, at least spell check the next highway billboards in the advertising campaign.
      I haven't been impressed with their TV commercials either. When one of the 3 or 4 reasons students should choose USD is winning the ESPN (fluke) Play of the Year, that seems to be selling your school short. The SDSU commercials from the beginning of the pandemic up to the the current ones have been head-and-shoulders better.

Comment

Working...
      X