SDSU's Super Bowl: FCS National Championship Game
    USD's Super Bowl: Playing SDSU

Any questions?
    "I think we'll be OK"

Feels about right. Sad, really.

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Interesting. After perhaps the biggest win to date in the history of football at State College, granted with an *, one of your first posts is to take a shot at USD.

Good luck in Frisco.
      USD Fan

Comment

Originally posted by hareball View Post
        Interesting. After perhaps the biggest win to date in the history of football at State College, granted with an *, one of your first posts is to take a shot at USD.

Good luck in Frisco.
        Oh, heavens no, I've had lots of posts before that one.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The only fans talking about * are those of teams not in the hunt. Sour grapes.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Don't rain on their parade. After all, it's outdoor pole vaulting season, which is surpassed only by indoor pole vaulting season in Yote sports significance.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Don't rain on their parade. After all, it's outdoor pole vaulting season, which is surpassed only by indoor pole vaulting season in Yote sports significance.
              LMFAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                Now that is +1 funny.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Whether its us or Sam Houston that wins Sunday, i cant wait to see the trophy with the big fat asterisk attached to it.

Comment

Anyone else notice the 'Yotes' "Ask Your LVII Champion Where They Got Thier (sic) Degree" billboard on I-229 between the Cliff & Minnesota Ave. exits?

Seems they don't know "Jack" about proofreading
                    Attached Files

Comment

The same one is by Walmart on the eastside.
                      One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

(uploaded as photo)
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

(uploaded as attachment)
                          Attached Files
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
                            Anyone else notice the 'Yotes' "Ask Your LVII Champion Where They Got Thier (sic) Degree" billboard on I-229 between the Cliff & Minnesota Ave. exits?

Seems they don't know "Jack" about proofreading
                            I'm not sure which bothers me more, misspelling Thier/Their, or mixing the singular "champion" with the plurals "they" and "thier" and singular "degree" all in one sentence.
                            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by West-River_Jack View Post

I'm not sure which bothers me more, misspelling Thier/Their, or mixing the singular "champion" with the plurals "they" and "thier" and singular "degree" all in one sentence.
                              Maybe living the 'Yote life in Vermillion means there all earning they're Mass Comms degree thier.

Comment

Working...
                              X