BISON NEED TO BE "SMACKED"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BISON NEED TO BE "SMACKED"

As "89" pointed out earlier, NDSU's board has been running two separate smack threads on SDSU. I looked it over and determined that they were just harmless attempts to fill in the slow time on their board. They have really been pretty lame. I believe it is because we feel a certain "kinship" about our joint migration into the "Big League". It is certainly a lot easier and more fun to go after the usual targets that always seem to irritate us so much. But a new chapter has been opened for both of our programs.

They will probably be in our new conference. We will probably be compared to them more often than we will like. We will be competeing with them for the same recruits.

Maybe we should start "smacking" the Bison around a little, just to get in practice? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Re: BISON NEED TO BE "SMACKED"

Bring it on bunnies! ;D

As the first non-administrative Bison fan on this board, I'll judge the entries!

Please be a little more creative than posting something from a funny pics site(especially links). I'm sorry, but that song and dance is old and weak. :-/ And remember, any in-bred jokes are smacking yourselves, as well .

JBNJBQ, everytime I see your username, I think of two things:

and

That's the exact same thing Bison fans will be feasting on Oct. 9th. Might need four or five bunnies for each person, as jackrabbits don't have a lot of meat on them.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonguy
      Bring it on bunnies!  ;D

As the first non-administrative Bison fan on this board, I'll judge the entries!  

Please be a little more creative than posting something from a funny pics site(especially links). I'm sorry, but that song and dance is old and weak.  :-/ And remember, any in-bred jokes are smacking yourselves, as well  .

That's the exact same thing Bison fans will be feasting on Oct. 9th. Might need four or five bunnies for each person, as jackrabbits don't have a lot of meat on them.
      Hey BISONGUY:

That's what I'm talk'in bout!

Correction though, we need an impartial judge that is fair minded and well schooled in the fine art of smack.  I believe that sneaky old TALON (ALL CAPS) is still hovering around here undercover.  Let's ask him if he would officiate the matchup.  He may want to participate though, I believe he is feeling better now after his sex change operation.

We plan to have bison steaks on the grill, but we will be using COOKIES BBQ SAUCE not famous dave's.  You will have trouble catching enough rabbits to make a meal unless you get lazy and just pick up road kill. In our past life that was as creative as our opponents got.

One other thing pictures are kind of my trademark. I think they add a visual effect to the smack.  I don't thrust them on people though.  They can go to the site or not depending on whether they like that sort of thing.
      Sorry! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Hey BISONGUY:

Who is the baldheaded guy in your picture? Is that you?

Fear has a new Face? What does that mean?

Here is a new face for you to use. It is much more representative of a typical FARGOite. Seems there is a genetic malfunction in the gene pool "up there". It is suspected coming from decades of eating LUTEFISK:

http://www.funnyfreepics.com/funny-469.php

Soooo, anyweeeey! Feel free to use it, then, If you like! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

JBNJBBQ,

You know who that is. ;D He led the Mighty Bison Stampede that flattened the Jacks last year.

Lutefisk? Come on- that's the inbred jokes I was talking about. I can nearly guarantee the per capita lutefisk consumption between North and South Dakota is identical.

I can see you fear nothing, as you proudly display how many football games the Jacks have won against NDSU in the last 28 years:

Comment

JBNJBQ, everytime I see your username, I think of two things:

and

Is that some sort of code?

You want to "EAT ME"?

Watch this one, RABBITS! Don't turn your backs on this BI-SON!

JBNJBQ

Comment

I can see you fear nothing, as you proudly display how many football games the Jacks have won against NDSU in the last 28 years:

BI-SON GUY:

Nice of your mom and sister to help you out with that picture. Which one is which? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

Is that some sort of code?

You want to "EAT ME"?

Watch this one, RABBITS! Don't turn your backs on this BI-SON!

JBNJBQ
                JBNJBBQ,

It's only code if you look like this-

Otherwise, rabbits aren't too appetizing.

Great comeback about your proud display of how many games the Jacks have won against NDSU in the last 28 (29 on Oct. 10th) years! I'm rubber you're glue. LMAO. Step up, this is supposed to be DI smack, not third grade!

Comment

JBNJBBQ,

It's only code if you look like this-

Otherwise, rabbits aren't too appetizing.

Great comeback about your proud display of how many games the Jacks have won against NDSU in the last 28 (29 on Oct. 10th) years! I'm rubber you're glue. LMAO. Step up, this is supposed to be DI smack, not third grade!  
                  There is no doubt that Rabbits are prettier than Bison. I looked everywhere for a good looking Bison. The best I could do is this gal from the Fargo Dance Team:

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/331.shtml

Looks like SDSU wins the first round, unless you can come up with a better looking mascot. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Smack is no beauty contest, and that definitely was no SDSU bunny.

Bringing up the subject of mascots:
                    Jacks to Change Mascot
                    Chris Solairi
                    csolairi@argusleader.com

published: 6/24/2004

Use of the Jackrabbit Name No Longer Appropriate

The South Dakota State football team is looking for a new mascot, as they are making the transition to Division I-AA.

What's wrong with the old name?

Jackrabbits are viewed to be vermin that cost the state millions of dollars of lost agricultural revenue. Furthermore, rabbits are cowardly creatures, whose only defense is to run away from danger. This in turn causes many jackrabbits to become roadkill, as they hastily and without thought run in front of a motor vehicle to meet their fate.

"Who the hell wants to be associated with a varmint that becomes a squished carcass on the road?" SDSU football coach John Stiegelmeier said.

What are the other options?

"There have been a lot of names thrown around, but there's defintely one that stands out above the rest." said Athletic Director Fred Oien. "The name under consideration just seems to fit the team so well. It just doesn't get any better than this."

What's the name?

Drumroll, please- the three toed sloth. Huh? Are you serious? "While a little confusing at first, once the reasoning for the name is given it's obviously a perfect fit." said Oien.

First off, the three toed sloth has three toes on each foot. This would serve as a nagging reminder to the Mighty NDSU Bison how many times SDSU has won in the last twenty-eight years.

Second, the three toed sloth is lethargic, just like the SDSU offense in the Fargodome last year.

Third, the three toed sloth spends most of it's time upside down, which roughly correlates to the SDSU offense scoring fewer points than the NDSU defense last year.

The three toed sloth can only move six feet in a minute, which is the exactly the same as the SDSU offense.

"I'm a sentimental guy. It's going to be tough to no longer use the jackrabbit name," Stiegelmeier said. "It does represent the team in a better light with the three toed sloth name, however. Maybe we'll look at putting a word before it, like the 'Fighting Three Toed Sloths'."

We beat them Bison this many times in the last twenty-eight years!

Comment

Smack is no beauty contest, and that definitely was no SDSU bunny.
                      I disagree! Smack is about everything SDSU and NDSU!

You seem to want to just talk about football. You think the last 20 years has some bearing on this year. Are you related to TALON (ALL CAPS)? July 1, 2004 all the D-II records are not going to matter any more. We will be D-I. There will always be an asteric beside pre D-I records. Move ahead! Don't look back!

What does have some bearing in my opinion are the results of head to head competition, let's say in the past two years. The reason is that half the kids are probably still playing. Looking at the "BIG THREE" the last two years might give us an indication of how the next two years will go.

Football SDSU 1-1 NDSU 1-1
                      Mens Basketball SDSU 4-0 NDSU 0-4
                      Women's Basketball SDSU 4-1 NDSU 1-4

hmmmmm. No wonder you insist on talking about only football and only about the last 20 years. Wake up and smell the coffee. Times are changing! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way I can show you many pictures of cute rabbits. No such thing in Bi-Son- ville. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

[size=3]
                        Hey BI-SON-GUY:

More family snapshots? Who is this your dog? Is everything in North Dakota ugly? Show me something cute! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

The "I know you are, but what am I?" response died with Pee-Wee Herman's career. : Perhaps you seem to idolize him and wish to follow in his footsteps. To each his own.

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

I disagree! Smack is about everything SDSU and NDSU!

You seem to want to just talk about football.  You think the last 20 years has some bearing on this year.  Are you related to TALON (ALL CAPS)?  July 1, 2004 all the D-II records are not going to matter any more. We will be D-I.  There will always be an asteric beside pre D-I records. Move ahead! Don't look back!

What does have some bearing in my opinion are the results of head to head competition, let's say in the past two years. The reason is that half the kids are probably still playing.  Looking at the "BIG THREE" the last two years might give us an indication of how the next two years will go.

Football                        SDSU 1-1 NDSU 1-1
                            Mens Basketball           SDSU 4-0 NDSU 0-4
                            Women's Basketball     SDSU 4-1 NDSU 1-4

hmmmmm.  No wonder you insist on talking about only football and only about the last 20 years.  Wake up and smell the coffee. Times are changing! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

By the way I can show you many pictures of cute rabbits.  No such thing in Bi-Son- ville. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                            BI-SON-GUY:

Why don't you answer this post?

You seem to know a lot about third grade and Pee wee Herman, but you know very little about anything else.

JBNJBQ

Comment

I vote for the NDSU smack. Any dude like JBNJBQ who writes at 301am has to be classified as a loser. Dude, get a job or at least get some sleep. Now I know why you post such foolish posts - you are in a state of exhaustion that clouds your little mind. Go to bed - loser!!
                              The thing that would be hilarious if the MId Continent decided to expand to 10 and only took one program. Then the great partnership of ndsu/sdsu would go out the door and it would be "look out for no. 1" SDSU as an independent without even a traveling buddy. Maybe you can travel with Dakota Tech - the NAIA would probably take you.
                              By the way FRED probably was the one who wanted to put the stairs in such a dangerous place in Frost. He has had a lot on his mind lately.

Comment

Working...
                              X