who owns this board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who owns this board

According to the title of this board (d1aa fb board) I assume this is property of d1aa and not sdsu. Actually i am sure sdsu can't afford to own one all by themselves. So until you get your own that says owned by sdsu I will continue to post my observations when I feel like it. But "thanks for sharing" your ideas with me johnson county rabbit 89 and the other other dozen jack fans.
    By the way the way it shouldn't be "Rabbit Nation" but rather "Rabbit Hut" bc of the very small numbers of regular contributors on this board. Have a good day.
    When I look at the top of this page and see SDSU Football Board then I may have a position change on this. Thanks for sharing fellas!!
    Rabbit 89 - Are you going to delete this or move it bc it isn't where you assigned me?

Re: who owns this board

he will just delete it if he feels it is not dealing with SDSU. Hell it is a smack board. SDSU fans are posting at D2 football.com. Looks like the old double standard is in effect. If you have a smack board who do you think is going to post on it, OTHER SCHOOLS!! What do you think you are going to do... smack each other? By having a smack board you are inviting other schools in or what would be the point. I don't see a ton of other D1 schools running smack at you even after you've asked them to (NDSU and Big West Schools). But you want to run myself and Big Jake off the site. Why even have a smack board??

Comment

True, this is a smack board, but its always more enjoyable to throw-down against someone whom you will be competing with.  The children from UNO, USD, and all the other teams from inferior divisions are little more than an annoyance.  Rise to the occasion and bring something more to the table than insults and jealous rants.  

Granted, a number of the members won't like it when you point out the recent past, they have to accept it.  What you must accept is we are movin on and you are not.  This obviously upsets the only UNO fans I know (all 2 of them) and any former USD fans (there are none left, at least they won't and shouldn't admit it).
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

All right Knuckleheads, and I say that in an affectionate way, sorry I hurt your feelings.  :'(  As I said before,  If you want to bring something "fresh" to the board that is relevent to SDSU and is intelligent and or funny then by all means post away.  If not you may expect to have attack posts removed (be they personal or institutional).

In recent times Mavericks#1 posts crossed the line, when they do I will be there to bring you back from the dark side.  Bigjake, I don't think I have ever edited one of your ramblings so I am not sure why you are unhappy.  I have edited SDSU fans, GSU fans, and UNO fans.  I am an equal opportunity editor.

Remember this IS a SDSU board.  Again, I am sorry that your school does not have a board for your entertainment. As always if you would like to discus it further, please feel free to send me a private message. 

Go State!  ;D

P.S. You can knock the "who owns this board" thing off you know who does because I have told you.  That would be an example of bringing something "non-fresh" to the board.  

Comment

In recent times Mavericks#1 posts crossed the line, when they do I will be there to bring you back from the dark side. Bigjake, I don't think I have ever edited one of your ramblings so I am not sure why you are unhappy
          Maybe he's unhappy because they're the same person? I doubt UNO has more than 1 fan.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit85

Maybe he's unhappy because they're the same person?  I doubt UNO has more than 1 fan.  
            Good point, dosen't Big Jake have like 9 user names over on the NDSU board.

Comment

Take it easy on big jake, It is taking time for him to come to grips with his ever growing inferiority.

PS- As far as 89 is concerned, he can delete ALL of your posts as far as I am concerned. You bring nothing to this forum, I like reading smack from fans of schools we will play against in the future-Yours is not one of them.

PS2- There is a dedicated thread for you to use - DII, DIII, NAIA. I suggest you continue to post under that in the future. You dont belong anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by rabbit85

Maybe he's unhappy because they're the same person?  I doubt UNO has more than 1 fan.  

Both Fat Jake and Mavericks#20 are upset because they lost their street department jobs. The "shcool" sign they botched up. Then the "sotp" sign was next. They were given one more chance to prove they could cut it. Well you guessed it! They blew it:

http://www.weaselcircus.com/funnypics/282.shtml

Sometimes you just don't feel like getting down of your rig. Maybe if you lost some weight you would have more energy! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

UNO guys are maily concerned with football. How is the woman's basketball program been doing? Oh, I thought so!

Comment

Your football program is so weak that one of your posters had to beg fans to talk about football five days before your first game.

Let's go guys- 5 days away until gametime and the most recent thread is on an NDSU game.

Comment

My 8 year old son does think jbnjbq is pretty funny. I guess if I was 8 I would, too.
                      Eventually Rabbit 89 will kick us off this site I predict. We are going to remind you of all the devastating losses that are coming in the future. He will get tired of bc he wants a more friendly site.
                      Women's soccer is just the beginning. Sure there will be good times but they will be far outweighed by all the frustration.
                      Prediction - your AD will resign within 2 years out of job frustration and burn out. Most people just get worn down having to "beat the bushes" for donations - especially from a state where a good job is considered being a cell phone salesman at the mall. Sorry for the insult JBNJBQ. But either Fred or Gene Taylor will be gone within 2 years over frustrations created by the move to d1.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                        My 8 year old son does think jbnjbq is pretty funny...........
                        Your son (like everyone on this board) is much smarter than you. He get's it. You don't! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

How old was he when you and your wife adopted him? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                        X