• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Satirical discourse

Argus headline 10/10/04

Headline:  USD new NCC Powerhouse.

USD has returned to the days of your.
    With big wins over Peru St, Moorehead, other NAIA and D3 teams as well Mankota the yotes are now 6-1 and rated in the DII top 25.  Next year they anticipate dropping more sports and lowering football scholarships to 20 or less.  Kudos to South Dakota's team and keep beating up on those less fortunate than you.  Recruit more SD athletes who aren't good enough for DI sports and provide them with an inferior education and college experience.  After all, thats what you excel at and it makes all of us underachievers feel good.

Authored by the argus staff and approved by Mike_H the new ethical voice for all SD sports fans (but don't question him regarding his own opinions).
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Satirical discourse

Ouch! JackMD...come on, tonight's win over NDSU clearly shows we're above that. It's best to let USD just fade away. Don't let them rent space in your mind any more.

The Jacks are for real. I personally witnessed it.

Comment

Re: Satirical discourse

Its satire, nothing more.  I was feeling a little punchy so I let loose.  I know Mike_H can take a joke but I admit I might have went a little overboard with multiple jabs last night.  I asked for forgiveness at mass this morning.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
      X