Jacks Offense worst nightmare

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacks Offense worst nightmare

Get ready to see #91 all over the field.

Don't worry, if you can't stand to watch Coop running your boys down this weekend, you can catch his act next year on Sundays.

Re: Jacks Offense worst nightmare

Too bad Josh Davis will already be in the endzone when that happens ;D ;D ;D

Comment

You know, I think Coop is about due to record a safety this year, thanks for bringing it up!

Comment

I thought this "Coop" was defense, now he's getting sacked for a safety?? ;D

Nelson, is very smart with the ball and is able to get the passes of quickly when the pressure is there.

Comment

Sundays? Is that when MSU plays its IM flag football games? Or is Big Chicken Coop more likely to play in the IM soccer league?
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
            Nelson, is very smart with the ball and is able to get the passes of quickly when the pressure is there.
            He better be, or the Cats' front seven will be having rabbit stew for lunch Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
              Sundays? Is that when MSU plays its IM flag football games? Or is Big Chicken Coop more likely to play in the IM soccer league?
              Oh sorry, I forgot, the Jacks probably don't get too many NFL scouts on campus do they. That's okay, you'll understand after this weeks game.

Comment

How many Bobkittens do you have in the NFL?   We have 4 Jackrabbits currently.  Do you have any in the NFL Hall of Fame?  We do.  

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                  How many Bobkittens do you have in the NFL? We have 4 Jackrabbits currently. Do you have any in the NFL Hall of Fame? We do.
                  Two that I know of currently, and the head coach of the 49ers. And yes we do have a hall of famer, Jan Stenerud. While it may not be the most prestigious thing to gloat about a placekicker, when that kicker revolutionized the position, it is a different story.

Go State! ;D
                  Well 89, at least you got that part right! Go Montana State!

Comment

kmax, it's always good to play another land grant institution.

As far as place kickers are concerned we would never say anything bad because Adam Vinatieri (a Jackrabbit) has won two Super Bowls with his toe. If he keeps this up he'll join your Norwegian ski jumper in the Hall of Fame. I just wish Jan didn't miss that kick against the Dolphins (29 yards?) in the early 70s. People in Kansas City are still mad about that deal.

Comment

Agreed Jack, it is great to be playing another land grant institution. As I said on the other board, just wish we could get you guys into the Sky so this could be a regular occurrence.

Had forgotten that Vinatieri was a Rabbit, he has helped me win many a fantasy football game the last few years, though I would have liked to ring his neck a few years ago on a cold snowy day in January!(Raiders Fan :-[)

Comment

Just for fun, lets look at the SI poll

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/foo.../2004/cfpolls/

1. Georgia Southern 6-1
                        2. Southern Illinois 6-1
                        3. Delaware 5-1
                        4. William & Mary 5-1
                        5. Cal Poly 6-0
                        6. Stephen F. Austin 5-1
                        7. Furman 5-2
                        8. Montana 6-1
                        9. Sam Houston State 5-1
                        10. James Madison 5-1
                        11. Northwestern State 5-1
                        12. Wofford 5-1
                        13. Pennsylvania 4-1
                        14. UC Davis 5-1
                        15. Villanova 4-3
                        16. Maine 3-3
                        17. Harvard 5-0
                        18. Lehigh 5-1
                        19. Jacksonville State 6-0
                        20. South Carolina State 5-1
                        21. New Hampshire 4-2
                        22. South Dakota State 4-2
                        23. Eastern Washington 4-3
                        24. Appalachian State 4-3
                        25. Hampton 6-1
                        26. Northern 5-2
                        27. Northeastern 3-3
                        28. Northern Iowa 2-4
                        29. Colgate 4-2
                        30. Hofstra 3-3
                        31. Lafayette 5-2
                        32. Princeton 4-1
                        33. Northern Arizona 3-3
                        34. Montana State 4-2
                        35. Arkansas-Pine Bluff 5-1
                        36. Rhode Island 3-3
                        37. Southwest Missouri 5-2
                        38. Yale 3-2
                        39. Massachusetts 3-4
                        40. Alabama State 5-1

Brad Nelson has all day in the pocket . . . and finds a wide open Josh Davis for a TD.  that makes the Score SDSU 21 - Montana State 0!

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Bobcats!  ;D

Comment

Brad Nelson has all day in the pocket . . . and finds a wide open Josh Davis for a TD. that makes the Score SDSU 21 - Montana State 0!
                          Hey after watching the last two Cats games I think you would be better off wishing for us to go out to the 21-0 lead. The Cardiac Cats would probably self destruct if they had a lead like that.

As for the SI poll 89, you know from bobcatnation what I think of that poll. Neither team is ranked by SportsNetwork which is the best poll as far as I am concerned, nor probably should be.

Glad to see I could drum up a bit of activity here though, seemed kind of dead when I came over today. Seems like most fans are looking ahead to the GSU matchup when they got a great game coming up this weekend.

Comment

The GSU game is big, but I don't think anyone is looking past this Saturday.

We had a week off and now will be back in it. Everyone must have been working to hard today, I know I was :-[

Comment

Looking at both teams they finish well, MSU as come from behind last three games to win. The Jacks come from 21 down on the ROAD against Southern (La) and at home against the Nodak Bouffalos. had two 4th down conversion in that last drive against Nodak.

Need I say, we should or could have beaten Poly, but we didn't. That was a game we could do over = blown chances.

--MSU pass game is on,SDSU has great pass game
                              MSU ranked #34 in 1AA, SDSU ranked #37 in 1AA
                              =even

--SDSU run game is soild, MSU seem to need more out of theirs
                              MSU ranked #98 in 1AA, SDSU ranked #70 in 1AA
                              =SDSU

--Defenses seem even

--MSU home field adv.

Should be a good game, I think teams who grabs game in the third will win out. SDSU is a little more balance, that may hold the adv in 2nd half.

1AA Stats Web Site: http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/statistics?group=81

Comment

Working...
                              X