SDSU PROGRAM ON ITS WAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU PROGRAM ON ITS WAY

This has been on my mind for the past few days about the SDSU and GSU game. Yall are the biggest team we've seen since Western Kentucky back in 02. This year yall have got a tough schedule...playing alot of great teams on the road and coming down here I know wasn't the best game yall have had. But I want yall to know that if you keep getting all them big boys and learning that new conference, yall are going to be some contenders next year. I hope yall rebound and come out battling against the rest of them teams yall play. Best of luck to yall and hope to see ya again next year at Brookings.

Re: SDSU PROGRAM ON ITS WAY

Hey, thanks classy post. Maybe next year when GSU comes up we can have a early snow and let your boys play in the snow.

Comment

Originally posted by HailSoutherneagles
      This has been on my mind for the past few days about the SDSU and GSU game. Yall are the biggest team we've seen since Western Kentucky back in 02. This year yall have got a tough schedule...playing alot of great teams on the road and coming down here I know wasn't the best game yall have had. But I want yall to know that if you keep getting all them big boys and learning that new conference, yall are going to be some contenders next year. I hope yall rebound and come out battling against the rest of them teams yall play. Best of luck to yall and hope to see ya again next year at Brookings.

This guy is not listed on the GSU board. I wonder why? I think FAT JAKE is having fun with us again. YALL! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

bj and his buddy mav must of run out of meth. Probably smoked it all with their underage buddies and now their stuck with the "beast". Again, let me say how fortunate we all are not to live in Omaha, be alumni or students of UNO, or to personally know a couple of (maybe one in the same) idiots like bj and his buddies. I am so glad I'm not you bj.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X