Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I love SDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sports_Buff,

Here is a post you should re-read if you want to better understand the smack board ins and outs.  Please pay particular attention to the highlighted parts.  

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
    Mav, jake and Buff:

I don't get it.  Why do you two even give a rat's @ss if your posts get tossed off the board?  Wait, let me answer that for you.  It's generally;

a. Someone has to keep all you SDSU fans from patting each other on the backs while looking through life with rose-colored glasses. Or,

b. Hey, we are doing just fine at DII, thank you very much.  I just wanted you DI elitists to know that we don't need you and never did. Or,

c. I'm smarter than all of you SDSU fans. Or,

d. My dad can beat up your dad.  Or,

e. I know you are but what am I?

Seriously, I know alot of people have written to the three amigos, gently and not-so-gently, telling you that you have an unhealthy fascination with our school.  Generally, my posts towards the three of you have been fairly cordial, which is hard for me since I have a rotten temper and generally don't like people making fun of things I believe in or care about.  Sometimes it's healthy to have an alternative view to force everyone to look at things from a different perspective.  However, the three of you keep firing with primarily sophmoric and meaningless posts.

Bang! - SDSU SUCKS!

Pow! - SDSU lost again.  See you aren't as good as you thought!

Smack! - You may have some success, but once upon a time you lost to us and that's all that matters.  DII rules and SDSU and it's DI dreams are the dreams of morons!

Then you step back like the innocent victim with a look of "what did I do?"
    when someone on this board calls you a bonehead or an idiot!?!  I'm not the smartest guy around, just ask my wife, but when I do something to stir any sort of pot, especially a pot full of vigerous SDSU fans, I would expect people to call me an idiot.  So, keep on writing your little proses about our school and our idiotic, losing decisions.  We will all still continue on as if you had never entered our lives.  

Now, you better get your whitty comeback typed before HBO calls to do another "Strung out in Omaha" special.  Feel free to use any of my previously mentioned automatic responses.  I suggest using a picture.  It seems to get more a response that way.

One other thing, it's no coincidence that Vermillion is referred to as the @sshole of SD or that UNO as the armpit of Nebraska.  And, those terms have been around long before I was on this planet.

Geoff Wilber
    1998 Team Captain
    Linebacker, SDSU

Comment

BigJake and Maverick, we can post our alternative views as long as they are the same as everyone elses. Anything else will not be tolerated. If your view is truely alternative it will be seen as sophmoric, negative, and mean spirited.
      MilwaukeeJacks said we can keep posting and everyone will go on as if we never entered your lives. It doesn't seem like people are able to do that. Deep down many of you agree with the things spoken by BigJake, Maverick, and myself but you don't want to admit it, especially on this board. I respect the enthusiasm displayed by the posters of this board and I will try to be more respectful in my posts. In fact I have made it my new years resolution. So I guess I will start in a couple of days.

Comment

Maybe a better New Years resolution would be to find something productive to do with your time, other then spending hours each day on some other schools fan site. A school that isn't even in the same division as yours. :

Go State! ;D

P.S. What school do you support sports_buff, I don't think you have ever come out and told us. No pride in your team?

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
          Maybe a better New Years resolution would be to find something productive to do with your time, other then spending hours each day on some other schools fan site.  :

Go State!  ;D

P.S. What school do you support sports_buff, I don't think you have ever come out and told us.  No pride in your team?
          Rabbit89, I think its great that you keep giving us $hit about spending so much time on another teams fan board when I see that you are nearing 1000 posts on NDSU's fan board. Oh I know, you guys are going through this transition together and you have a mutual respect for each other. Whatever, I just think it's funny.

The reason I haven't talked about the team I support isn't because I have no pride in them, it's because I like to keep things on point. This is State's fan board and I like to keep my posts pertaining to State. But since you ask I support USD.

Comment

I see you edited my quote and left off the last sentence. I have highlighted it for you below. I go to the NDSU board because they are in the same division as us. We play them. They are in our football conference. USD and UNO are none of those things. Thus there is the differece between you and I and that is what makes your efforts sad. :'(

Originally posted by 89rabbit
            Maybe a better New Years resolution would be to find something productive to do with your time, other then spending hours each day on some other schools fan site.  A school that isn't even in the same division as yours.   :

Go State!  ;D

P.S. What school do you support sports_buff, I don't think you have ever come out and told us.  No pride in your team?

Comment

Working...
            X