Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love SDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rabbitt fans

SDSU is the best university ever. Your move to D1 is the greatest. Even if you don't win remember be patient and just enjoy the experience. Wasn't that a great win you had against NDSU in football. Boy your womens basketball team is really playing well right now. How about that win over Kentucky. Coughlin Alumuni Stadium is the best football facility in the nation. Is there a better place to watch a basketball game than Frost arena? Dr. Fred is the best AD that I know. Big Jake and Sports_Buff they just don't get it do they? I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! (even you JBNJBQ)

Mavs#1 or soon changed to Rabbits #1

P.S. This is probably the only way I can get a keep a post on this smackboard. Three out of my last four posts have been yanked off this board for things that weren't even mildly out of bounds. I have seen others posts that were similar to mine get looked over which leads me to believe that I am getting railroaded off this site. A double standard does exist. Other smackboards that I get on allow much worse stuff than I have done here. So if I don't post for awhile you can rest assured that it got yanked off.

Re: I love SDSU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
    Rabbitt fans

SDSU is the best university ever. Your move to D1 is the greatest. Even if you don't win remember be patient and just enjoy the experience. Wasn't that a great win you had against NDSU in football. Boy your womens basketball team is really playing well right now. How about that win over Kentucky. Coughlin Alumuni Stadium is the best football facility in the nation. Is there a better place to watch a basketball game than Frost arena? Dr. Fred is the best AD that I know. Big Jake and Sports_Buff they just don't get it do they? I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! (even you JBNJBQ)

P.S.   This is probably the only way I can get a keep a post on this smackboard. Three out of my last four posts have been yanked off this board for things that weren't even mildly out of bounds. I have seen others posts that were similar to mine get looked over which leads me to believe that I am getting railroaded off this site. A double standard does exist. Other smackboards that I get on allow much worse stuff than I have done here. So if I don't post for awhile you can rest assured that it got yanked off.
    First thing to keep in mind is that you don't set the boundaries.  Next I have seen other posters banned for far less on other boards.  Finally please remember, as always, you serve at the Pleasure of the Jackrabbit Nation.  Gald to see you have come around. ;D   Merry Christmas also to you and yours.

Go State!   8)

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
      Rabbitt fans

P.S.   This is probably the only way I can get a keep a post on this smackboard. Three out of my last four posts have been yanked off this board for things that weren't even mildly out of bounds. I have seen others posts that were similar to mine get looked over which leads me to believe that I am getting railroaded off this site. A double standard does exist. Other smackboards that I get on allow much worse stuff than I have done here. So if I don't post for awhile you can rest assured that it got yanked off.
      Since there is no more smack allowed on the smack board I figured I better post here. I echo the sentiments of Mav. #1. SDSU is the greatest and their fans are the greatest. The decision to go D-I was pure genius. I wish USD had chosen to go D-I. I wouldn't even care that we wouldn't be able to find a conference or the fact that I would hardly ever see them play. At least then my school would be able to play teams like Texas St., Tenn. St., and UMKC. Plus I would get to see their scores on the ticker, so he needs to see the game in person. I can't believe it took me this long to figure out what a great move this was. BigJake is the only one who hasn't figured it out yet. Go State. ;D

Comment

Welcome to the fold.  Doesn't it feel good!

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Fake it 'till you make it boys. Soon, you to will be sporting Jackrabbit blue and yellow and soon you may become a member of the esteemed "Jackrabbit Nation" ;D

Comment

Mav, jake and Buff:

I don't get it. Why do you two even give a rat's @ss if your posts get tossed off the board? Wait, let me answer that for you. It's generally;

a. Someone has to keep all you SDSU fans from patting each other on the backs while looking through life with rose-colored glasses. Or,

b. Hey, we are doing just fine at DII, thank you very much. I just wanted you DI elitists to know that we don't need you and never did. Or,

c. I'm smarter than all of you SDSU fans. Or,

d. My dad can beat up your dad. Or,

e. I know you are but what am I?

Seriously, I know alot of people have written to the three amigos, gently and not-so-gently, telling you that you have an unhealthy fascination with our school. Generally, my posts towards the three of you have been fairly cordial, which is hard for me since I have a rotten temper and generally don't like people making fun of things I believe in or care about. Sometimes it's healthy to have an alternative view to force everyone to look at things from a different perspective. However, the three of you keep firing with primarily sophmoric and meaningless posts.

Bang! - SDSU SUCKS!

Pow! - SDSU lost again. See you aren't as good as you thought!

Smack! - You may have some success, but once upon a time you lost to us and that's all that matters. DII rules and SDSU and it's DI dreams are the dreams of morons!

Then you step back like the innocent victim with a look of "what did I do?" when someone on this board calls you a bonehead or an idiot!?! I'm not the smartest guy around, just ask my wife, but when I do something to stir any sort of pot, especially a pot full of vigerous SDSU fans, I would expect people to call me an idiot. So, keep on writing your little proses about our school and our idiotic, losing decisions. We will all still continue on as if you had never entered our lives.

Now, you better get your whitty comeback typed before HBO calls to do another "Strung out in Omaha" special. Feel free to use any of my previously mentioned automatic responses. I suggest using a picture. It seems to get more a response that way.

One other thing, it's no coincidence that Vermillion is referred to as the @sshole of SD or that UNO as the armpit of Nebraska. And, those terms have been around long before I was on this planet.

Geoff Wilber
            1998 Team Captain
            Linebacker, SDSU
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Great Post Milwaukee Jack Alum, you told these guys what they need to hear.  Its getting boring.

I alway like Sports Bluff, lead in. "I am not trying to argue here".  Then SBluff proceeds to argue with what you have said.  Truth has no value in vermillion apparently. I wonder if they dont have some course called Contradictory writing" at USD. Sports Bluff probably got an "A" in that course.

Comment

Geoff??????

I think you misspelled your first name, its Jeff, not
                Ge-off.

Mavs #1
                1996 Full time Student
                Chick Magnet, UNO

Comment

Again we see the level of intelligence that UNO produces; thanks Mav1, You've made me realize what a bad decision it would have been had I chosen to attend UNO.

Comment

I still think Mav #1 has some pretty funny posts.

Comment

Mavs1 are you implying that you didn't graduate and were only a FT student one year?

Comment

That explains a lot, doesn't it.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Mav1 and Sports_Buff, I know I am not supposed to mention umkc on this thread (sorry-89rabbit) but I do not know one person from umkc who ever got excited about being on the heavily discussed espn ticker until I got on this site - especially since we get beat most nites. These guys love sdsu with a level of intensity that is inspiring and they are going to defend their institution. You have to expect a little extra anger this week bc they were absolutely convinced they were going to be bsc members and they are still in shock. Heck, after awhile I believed a lot of the rubbish I was reading about how you were as good as accepted. Instead if they are lucky they MIGHT get into the MId Continent Conf in time and now have to wait possibly years to find out. No need to respond to this bc I know everything I just said was wrong and that all will work out for sdsu and eventually Creighton will be getting beat by you annually in your MVC battles. Good luck and merry xmas.

Comment

Merry Christmas to you too!

Go State! ;D

Comment

I hope the "3 Stooges" never get thrown off this site bc while they are generally wrong they do at times provoke discussion. It isn't my call but as long as people aren't spreading lies and not using profanity I hope they get to stay.
                              On the other hand I wonder if Big Jake or Mav 1 have morphed themselves into Sportsbuff. The guy says he is an attorney but he is on this site a lot when he should be concerned about billable hours. I just haven't seen a lawyer with so much time on his hands. I think it is either Mav1 or Big Jake impersonating a lawyer with lots of time on his hands. It is obvious that sportsbuff or jakebuff or mavbuff or whatever his name is isn't killing himself doing massive legal research for his clients and is instead on this site spreading his petty jealousy all around. Go Jacks!!

Comment

Working...
                              X