No announcement yet.

SDSU loses by 26 and UNO wins by 25..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SDSU loses by 26 and UNO wins by 25..

Why is one game so much a factor? Its not. This conversation seems to be about self doubt. Sorry I wont bite. ;D ;D

Comment

bigjake, you need to move out of the cave. Women's sports isn't "fluff around the edges." I get just as excited watching our women play as I do our men, regardless of the year we are having in those sports.

The fact that you downplay women's athletics tells me you are firmly entrenched in 1950s mentality. Some people, thankfully, are moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Alumguy
        bigjake, you need to move out of the cave.  Women's sports isn't "fluff around the edges."  I get just as excited watching our women play as I do our men, regardless of the year we are having in those sports.

The fact that you downplay women's athletics tells me you are firmly entrenched in 1950s mentality.  Some people, thankfully, are moving on.  
        Its clear that "lack of intelligents and foresight" has been seen in evals for jake and mav many times. I think the same holds true for anyone who is ready to condemn the move to DI on the basis of this weeks (or seasons) performance by the men's BB team. These games would have likely been losses for a DII SDSU team. Imagine how discouraged we would all be if that were the case. Nothing to look forward to except trips to Vermillion and UNO and having to host the same. Again, I'm okay with where we are now and excited about where we will be.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
        X