Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Puerto Rico-Rio-Piedras???

Originally posted by bigjake
    My mavs will be No. 1 in region this week since metro lost their 3rd game last wk.  They have already reserved the Civic Auditorium here  in case we end up hosting regionals.  I doubt we will bc I expect to lose at MSU.  I am driving to that game - does anyone know how much of highway 60 from worthington to mankato is 2 lane driving.  
    I think 60 was closed last time I went over that way. Should be open now. If I remeber correctly the majority is 2 not 4 lane. I could be dead wrong though. I just shoot down 14 from Rochester when I cover the Mankato hospital.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
      My mavs will be No. 1 in region this week since metro lost their 3rd game last wk.  They have already reserved the Civic Auditorium here  in case we end up hosting regionals.  I doubt we will bc I expect to lose at MSU.  I am driving to that game - does anyone know how much of highway 60 from worthington to mankato is 2 lane driving.  
      I hope UNO does move up to #1, hopefully they can stay there. I do not want to go to Metro for regionals, assuming USD gets in. For one I wouldn't be able to go, for two I don't see an NCC team winning the regional if it's in Metro. I'm with you Jake, I don't see UNO hosting it when it's all said and done. I will be surprised if you beat Mankato, but I'll be pulling for you.

Comment

you are right the crowd in Denver @ metro will be to much to overcome.
        "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
          you are right the crowd in Denver @ metro will be to much to overcome.  
          smart a$$, you know what I mean. Metro will be a lot tougher to beat on their own court even though there wouldn't be a lot of Metro fans there. But I'm pretty sure you knew that and were just joking.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff

smart a$$, you know what I mean. Metro will be a lot tougher to beat on their own court even though there wouldn't be a lot of Metro fans there. But I'm pretty sure you knew that and were just joking.
            I hope USD does get in. It would be nice for one of the NCC teams to emerge from that region. I'll be rooting for UNO, and I hope they host, but USD surely deserves a bid.

Comment

No doubt, NCC is top-heavy this year with MSU-M, UNO, USD, UND. and SCSU all with pretty decent teams. Might come down to an upset or two in the NCC conference tournament to determine who stays home.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
              X