Wells Fargo Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wells Fargo Finals

Not sure if anyone cares, I see the Mankato Mavericks beat the other mavwrecks 62-52 and will play USD in the finals. Looks like Andy had a good game and best of luck to them in the finals.

Re: Wells Fargo Finals

I predict Mankato beats USD as Andy gets his final revenge against Josh Mule r.

Josh= 0 NCC Titles, 0 Regional Titles, 0 National Titles?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
      I predict Mankato beats USD as Andy gets his final revenge against Josh Mule r.

Josh= 0 NCC Titles, 0 Regional Titles, 0 National Titles?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Way off on this one. Mueller wasn't going to be denied this conference title. He owns Moeller. But with that being said, I hope we don't have to play Mankato in the regionals, they are still a scary team.

Comment

Speaking of Mankato ... here is a picture of a former SDSU coach in action at a recent game in Mankato against UNO ...

Comment

Ok, how do I get this darn picture to copy here??

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff
            Way off on this one. Mueller wasn't going to be denied this conference title. He owns Moeller.  But with that being said, I hope we don't have to play Mankato in the regionals, they are still a scary team.

Take another look at my post. What do you see that is incorrect?

A Conference TOURNAMENT Title is not an NCC Title.

One you have to have the best record after playing everyone in your conference at home and away.

The other you can have the worst record in your conference but get hot for three games.

My prediction stands (if USD can get by Kearney, which I doubt). You're welcome!

Comment

[quote author=JBNJBQ link=board=Smack;num=1110006722;start=0#5 date=03/10/05 at 05:51:16]

Take another look at my post.  What do you see that is incorrect?

quote]

I took another look at your post like you said, and you predicted that Mankato would beat USD, and you were way off. USD kicked their a$$. We can argue about whether winning the conference tournament is a conference title or not. It is the conference tournament winner that gets the automatic bid, not the regular season winner. But thats not why I was saying you were wrong. I was just saying that you were wrong about predicting that Moeller would beat Mueller.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff
                Take another look at my post.  What do you see that is incorrect?

quote]

I took another look at your post like you said, and you predicted that Mankato would beat USD, and you were way off.
                When did I say they would do that? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

We can argue about whether winning the conference tournament is a conference title or not.
                No we can't! But we could argue that day is night or up is really down! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

It is the conference tournament winner that gets the automatic bid, not the regular season winner.
                That is the first thing you have said that is correct, but it is not relevant to the discussion we were having. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But thats not why I was saying you were wrong. I was just saying that you were wrong about predicting that Moeller would beat Mueller.
                I believe I said he would do it as his "final" revenge! Let me help you a bit on this one, final means "last" "no more chances" ect. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Moeller will stick it to Mule boy if USD can get by Kearney. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ

When did I say they would do that? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No we can't!  But we could argue that day is night or up is really down! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

That is the first thing you have said that is correct, but it is not relevant to the discussion we were having. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I believe I said he would do it as his "final" revenge!  Let me help you a bit on this one, final means "last" "no more chances" ect. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Moeller will stick it to Mule boy if USD can get by Kearney. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ
                  So when you said that Mankato was going to beat USD right before they were scheduled to play, you didn't actually mean that game. Are you honestly trying to get me to believe that? We all know damn well you were talking about the game they just played.
                  USD will have to get by more than Kearney to play Mankato again, and Mankato will have to get by Fort Lewis and probably Metro.

Comment

hahahahahaha, REALLY?

You are a purty sharp cyotee! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Can't pull the mainge over your eyes! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Mule Boy= NCC Titles 0, Regional Titles 0, National Titles 0

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                    X