No announcement yet.

BIG JAKE, Maverick No1, Where are you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BIG JAKE, Maverick No1, Where are you?

Maverick, your stupid. Enough said.

Comment

For those unfamiliar with Nebraska High School Classifications, D-1 is the second to the bottom, these are the schools that have 40 kids or so. A 6-11 kid coming out of one of these schools will probably be red shirted as this guy is a project. There would not be many 6-7 guys in D1, let alone 6-11, so this hot shot has never been challenged. Does Jared DeJong ring a bell? And he came from Orange City much larger program than Pleasanton. Pleasanton is just 20 miles north of Kearney. Looks like Tom Kropp, UNK coach looked this kid and said no thank you. ;D

Comment

SDSU fan,

I have seen this kid play and his is no Jared Dejong or whatever his name is. He has some athletic ability and moves real well. The UNO coaches assured me that there will be some schools including the likes of SDSU that will have wished they would have given this kid a closer look. You might be eating your words in four or five years.
        IMO it was worth the schollie to see how the kid pans out.

Mavs #1

Comment

Who cares how good he is. We will never see him play.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
            I am not much worried about Winona State. If your mens team beat them by 11 then anybody should be able to beat them. We are involved in March Madness while you just got done with February Frustration. Big difference.

Mavs #1

Mav,

Shut up and eat your crow like a man. Hope you enjoyed march madness.... ;D

Comment

Yum yum. ;D

Go State! ;D

Comment

I have to admit Mav and Big Jake have a pretty good gig going on. They can come here and talk trash all they want when UNO is doing well and SDSU is struggling, but if UNO starts to struggle they can dissapear into their oblivious lives. It's not like we can, or would, go to the UNO message board and ask them about it.
                "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                  SDSU fan,

I have seen this kid play and his is no Jared Dejong or whatever his name is. He has some athletic ability and moves real well. The UNO coaches assured me that there will be some schools including the likes of SDSU that will have wished they would have given this kid a closer look. You might be eating your words in four or five years.
                  IMO it was worth the schollie to see how the kid pans out.

Mavs #1

Maybe you should worry about WSU, that Winona State University. Are you going to help with this 6-11 projectz?

Comment

Thanks for asking, I did enjoy March Madness. How did you enjoy February Sadness? I noticed that Morningside didn't even make the NAIA playoffs. How bad does that loss look now? I think Nebraska just hit another Home Run. Your gonna need one of your Algebra Professors to figure out your pitching staffs ERA after this weekend.

Mavs#1

P.S. Comment on Husker Board on 6-11 stud that we signed. I am not the only one that thinks the kid has some talent.

D-1 final game shows a nice 6-11 recruit for UNO

Gabe Zwiener looks like he has a big upside. Two dunks, 10-11 from the free throw line, a 3 pointer, and a great one hand bounce pass assist on the front end of a fast break.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

Mav,

Shut up and eat your crow like a man.  Hope you enjoyed march madness.... ;D

Comment

We have two 6'11" recruits. Not to get all "my dad can beat up your dad" on you, but we'll see your 6'11" recruit and raise you one. Just thought that warranted mentioning.

Good luck, to USD. I'm not real excited USD is doing well, but getting the SD name out there is good for all native SDakotans. For that, I hope they do well. Also, I have a big distaste for Metro.
                        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                          I have to admit Mav and Big Jake have a pretty good gig going on.  They can come here and talk trash all they want when UNO is doing well and SDSU is struggling, but if UNO starts to struggle they can dissapear into their oblivious lives.  It's not like we can, or would, go to the UNO message board and ask them about it.

You can find them at

http://www.I.R.Idiot.com

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                          X