Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re: Whose the best team in South Dakota?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Whose the best team in South Dakota?

At least in his pathetic life he is actually a homer for USD. He doesn't resort to coming on a rivals fanboard everyday, reading every post, and chiming in about the other university because his University is too stupid to actually have one of these boards for themselves.

I know, I know, they are too good for fanboards, they are working on pre-law, pre-med, MBA's, and pledging fraternites.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Just so we all know, fake Mueller is Mavs#1.

Look at the source of his avatar image. It's user jr4311 using photobucket.com to host the image. In a remarkable coincidence, Mavs#1 also uses user jr4311 at photobucket.com to host his avatar and many other images.

I'm a supporter of a diversity of voices on this board. But that doesn't include misrepresenting yourself as someone you are not, or signing up with multiple identities.

Do we have rules about multiple identities? The PHPbb system I host allows the administrator to make IP addresses from which people post visible, so we can see where people are posting from. That might help us determine who is real and who is fake. It would be hard for Mavs#1 to post from Vermillion if he's living in Omaha, and the IP address would give that away.

I enjoy the smack, but I don't think we have any responsibility to tolerate people who lie to us by creating a series of multiple fake identities.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
        Just so we all know, fake Mueller is Mavs#1.

Look at the source of his avatar image. It's user jr4311 using photobucket.com to host the image. In a remarkable coincidence, Mavs#1 also uses user jr4311 at photobucket.com to host his avatar and many other images.

I'm a supporter of a diversity of voices on this board. But that doesn't include misrepresenting yourself as someone you are not, or signing up with multiple identities.

Do we have rules about multiple identities? The PHPbb system I host allows the administrator to make IP addresses from which people post visible, so we can see where people are posting from. That might help us determine who is real and who is fake. It would be hard for Mavs#1 to post from Vermillion if he's living in Omaha, and the IP address would give that away.

I enjoy the smack, but I don't think we have any responsibility to tolerate people who lie to us by creating a series of multiple fake identities.

Mav, you are really pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by sports_buff

Wow, don't you think you are over doing it just a tad. So he's a homer, it's not like he beat his wife or something. : Now that would be a bad reflection on the entire university and it's fans.

Buff,

you're even worse.

Comment

As our board gets more popular will have more problems with imposters, nitwits, and your general assholes. 89 will have to start banning people in order to keep things "sophisticated". I suggest we all support this and start with bigjake and Mav. Sports_buff may want to watch himself. Just some suggestions. I've seen Sioux fans ruin many a good topic at bisonville and the same has been happening here with the UNO morons as themselves and posing as others.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
              As our board gets more popular will have more problems with imposters, nitwits, and your general assholes.  89 will have to start banning people in order to keep things "sophisticated".  I suggest we all support this and start with bigjake and Mav.  Sports_buff may want to watch himself.  Just some suggestions.  I've seen Sioux fans ruin many a good topic at bisonville and the same has been happening here with the UNO morons as themselves and posing as others.
              I'm very circumspect about silencing anyone... but if someone has set out to create multiple identities with the intention of misleading people and creating controversy where none exists, I don't think banning is too harsh a penalty. Mavs#1 has probably gone too far this time.

I'm not sure I would support a ban for BigJake. As far as I know, he hasn't been caught red handed spoofing the board with fake identities. Maybe he has, but if not, he should stay. And sports_buff, while I don't agree with much he says, doesn't seem to have done anything except disagree, which is great. That's what makes the smack board fun.

I would make a plea to non-SDSU fans who come to this board. Register (once) and make your arguments. Stir things up on the Smack board. It can be really fun. Make your points and make us defend our points. But don't create multiple identities and try to create controversy just for controversy's sake.

Comment

Mavs 1 has had had plenty of chances, He should be done. Jake and sports buff should be next to go. This is a SDSU fan board and I don't particularly care to see my school run down by these morons every day.  If some people want all voices to be heard then they can start a new board. Call it "Lets bash SDSU"
                Get rid of these three -Please!!
                I also would'nt mind seeing the smack board go away completely.

Comment

Mavs hasn't had a post outside of the smack board for over 2 weeks, maybe even more. If they keep it in there, why does it matter? That is what the smack board is for. .

Comment

Mav No 1 has been at this game for a long time.  He started this trash talk about SDSU over on Bisonville a long time ago.  He made so much of our AD's problem over there and basically said that SDSU was located in a red neck white land that would never attract athletes of color or any other diversity for that matter. He has been a trouble maker for a long time.  This is why I keep knocking UNO as that puts him and his clone Big Jake on the defense.

As long as he tries to humor us I see no harm in his postings. Mike "Frickn" Nelte was funny as is his current avatar. A little off color, but what the heck, my nose has never been colored blue in terms of morals. I like a laugh once and awhile.

As for myself,  I defended SDSU over on SiouxSports.com and got shot down over and over again, even by an SDSU alum named PCM. I also learned not to make fun of Hockey as that is god up in GF.

If you said anything negative towards UND, Jim Dahl the administrator will band you plain and simple. I know as I am banned permentately as long as I use two email addresses that Sioux Sports has on file.   Thats the thing about banding someone, all they have to do is log in with a different email address and they are back in.

I know I have been hard on some people on this board that are very loyal SDSU people and I regret that very much.  Message boards are not like face to face meetings. The board give you a chance to pop off when you should not do so. I have had a tough time learning to cool off before posting when something bits you in the rear. I try to be better.

Comment

Working...
                    X