Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: sdsu/ndsu mentioned during the regional broadc

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

Hell, I will buy you a new one if it makes you feel better.
                               Mavs#1
    Yes, it would. I think I'll take you up on that offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

Yes, it would.  I think I'll take you up on that offer.

Check is in the mail.

Comment

Check is in the mail.
        In lieu of a check to me (I'd prefer cash from you anyway), just make a small donation to the Jackrabbit Club. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

In lieu of a check to me (I'd prefer cash from you anyway), just make a small donation to the Jackrabbit Club. ;D

As long as I can be sure that it gets earmarked for the Equestrain team. I can't wait for the first meet. Can we have a fundraiser to build dorms for these horses so they have don't have to stand out in that cold South Dakota winter. You can't jump very high with your legs frozen. To show what a true team player that I am, I will start bagging my grass clippings and save them for the horses so they don't go hungry.

Mavs#1

Comment

I'm sure you can make your gift specific to JACKRABBIT EQUESTRIAN. Since you are such a fan, here is some info to bring you up to speed on the program.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/ClassLibrary...rochure_05.pdf

There is a possibility that our women's equestrian team will become an affiliate member of the Big XII. You would be able to see the Rabbits compete in Brookings and then take a road trip to Manhattan, KS and do it all over again. Wouldn't that be great for you since you love JACKRABBIT EQUESTRIAN.

Go State! ;D

Comment

I am pi**ed that my Huskers don't have equestrain so I can watch it in this state. We have won back to back bowling national championships but yet we cannot get equestrain?? I am calling Steve Pederson as soon as I am done writing this post. He can fire a 10-3 football coach yet we can't get our equestrian?? Why go to a stupid super regional baseball game between the Huskers and Miami when I can watch these animals gallop and jump with style and grace. Maybe we can spray paint them red and yell Go Big Reddddddd! as they jump over puddles and fences. With the NHL still on strike maybe we can get some of these matches on ESPN. Got to go. Steve Pederson is going to feel my wrath!

Mavs#1

Comment

I applaud your efforts Nebraska as a fellow Land Grant University really should try and catch up with SDSU and add equestrian.

http://www.nrcs.usda.gov/technical/land/lgif/m2784l.gif

Go State! ;D

Comment

Mavs #D2,

This is a SDSU board, but, I am a both a State and Husker alum, so I have some allegiances there. And it joking or not, your comment about firing a 10-3 coach is about what I'd expect from you.

You don't have the vision to see that, records aside, Huskers football was in serious free fall.

Just like you can't see that, records aside, State's program is climbing higher and higher.

Just like you can't see that, records aside, UNO isn't accomplishing as much as you think.

Just like you can't see that, unpopularity aside, equestrian is a smart move for a land-grant University that is going to be increasing football scholarships to the maximum in the next couple years and needs a women's program with the a roster potential large enough to stay in compliance with Title IX.

Comment

Originally posted by GoJacks02
                    Mavs #D2,

This is a SDSU board, but, I am a both a State and Husker alum, so I have some allegiances there. And it joking or not, your comment about firing a 10-3 coach is about what I'd expect from you.

You don't have the vision to see that, records aside, Huskers football was in serious free fall.

Just like you can't see that, records aside, State's program is climbing higher and higher.

Just like you can't see that, records aside, UNO isn't accomplishing as much as you think.

Just like you can't see that, unpopularity aside, equestrian is a smart move for a land-grant University that is going to be increasing football scholarships to the maximum in the next couple years and needs a women's program with the a roster potential large enough to stay in compliance with Title IX.

Dude,

You take me way to serious.

Mavs#1

Comment

As long as I can be sure that it gets earmarked for the Equestrain team. I can't wait for the first meet. Can we have a fundraiser to build dorms for these horses so they have don't have to stand out in that cold South Dakota winter. You can't jump very high with your legs frozen. To show what a true team player that I am, I will start bagging my grass clippings and save them for the horses so they don't go hungry.

Mavs#1

Notice to SDSU Board Members:

You guys have got to let up on poor old Mavs#D2.  He is trying too hard to be accepted by the group. He has gotten himself into trouble.  More than once.

http://www.strangecosmos.com/content/item/104686.html

This guy will go to extreme measures to play the part!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                      X