• Show
Clear All

Re: Best of South Dakota???

Mavs #DII:

Have you signed in yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
      What I think you meant to say is the overwhelming support that the 10 (I have no other life) fans continue to give the little D2 school who thought it could. I think we can. I think we can ....I think we can

Mavs #1
      Another smile for me today.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

What I think you meant to say is the overwhelming support that the 10 (I have no other life) fans continue to give the little D2 school who thought it could. I think we can. I think we can ....I think we can

Mavs #1
        I love it when a plan comes together.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Mavs #1
          Huh? D2? I don't know what school you're talking about. SDSU is DI.

Comment

Mav1 or MavD2 (whatever you are being called these days), Be aware there are more than 10 jack fanatics - more like 34 using a very low threshold. There are 34 people (minus the 3 of us) who have posted more than 75 posts on this over the last 2 years. That doesn't seem like a huge show of support to me although the top 18 are rather intense. 34 people who care enough to post at least every other week is not what I would call a huge level of support. A reasonable person would assume that many people who are intense in their school support would enter this site more often than they do. Says something about the depth of your support.
            I didn't make that number 34 up but pulled it off your member list. If I used a tougher criteria like one post a week it would have been even lower.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
              Mav1 or MavD2 (whatever you are being called these days),  Be aware there are more than 10 jack fanatics - more like 34 using a very low threshold.  There are 34 people (minus the 3 of us) who have posted more than 75 posts on this over the last 2 years.   That doesn't seem like a huge show of support to me although the top 18 are rather intense.  34 people who care enough to post at least every other week is not what I would call a huge level of support.  A reasonable person would assume that many  people who are intense in their school support would enter this site more often than they do.  Says something about the depth of your support.  
              I didn't make that number 34 up but pulled it off your member list.  If I used a tougher criteria like one post a week it would have been even lower.

I went to the UNO board and found . . . oh wait, UNO doesn't have a board, not surprising after all they are just a D-II commuter school. Not even worthy of a mention on the ESPN 50 in 50 poll.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                Mav1 or MavD2 (whatever you are being called these days),  Be aware there are more than 10 jack fanatics - more like 34 using a very low threshold.  There are 34 people (minus the 3 of us) who have posted more than 75 posts on this over the last 2 years.   That doesn't seem like a huge show of support to me although the top 18 are rather intense.  34 people who care enough to post at least every other week is not what I would call a huge level of support.  A reasonable person would assume that many  people who are intense in their school support would enter this site more often than they do.  Says something about the depth of your support.  
                I didn't make that number 34 up but pulled it off your member list.  If I used a tougher criteria like one post a week it would have been even lower.
                WOW! Now that is a classic post. Thanks for reminding us yet again of your genius. You know da#mn well that if uno had a board it would be just you two going back and forth about the wonderful breadth and depth of uno fan support. The pot calls the kettle what?
                @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

For some reason when I read a post from Mav. or Big Jake, all the words look like this.

bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter,bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter,bitter. And oh by the way, we are bitter.

;D

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum
                    For some reason when I read a post from Mav. or Big Jake, all the words look like this.

bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter,bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter,bitter. And oh by the way, we are bitter.

;D
                    That pretty much says it all.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You 34 fantasy living rabbitt lovers better get hot on this poll. You are getting your arse kicked by a D2 school. By the way... what is the color of the sky in your world. Is that a coyote howling that I hear coming down from the north at the most popular school in South Dakota. Must be!!!

Mavs #1

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit_FB_Alum

bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter,bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter, bitter,bitter.  And oh by the way, we are bitter.

;D

Comment

You 34 fantasy living rabbitt lovers better get hot on this poll. You are getting your arse kicked by a D2 school. By the way... what is the color of the sky in your world. Is that a coyote howling that I hear coming down from the north at the most popular school in South Dakota.  Must be!!!

Mavs #1
                          No, that is just the howl from their own empty heads. They are afterall the self-proclaimed "South Dakota's Team". By the way, the color of the sky is the same color in our world as it is in yours, JACKRABBIT BLUE. So every time you take a gander up at a beautiful blue sky, you can think of us. :-*

Comment

Working...
                          X