Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New Talent??

Originally posted by uncbearsfan

"snap"   My 17 year old high school kids say that.  Are that age??

Sorry...I meant are you that age?

Comment

Originally posted by uncbearsfan

"snap"   My 17 year old high school kids say that.  Are that age??
      Nah, I'm 40. But I'm a college professor and I'm around kids who say stuff like that all the time. It's not something I use very often in my own world, except on the smack board when I am acting like a 17-year-old (that's about the intellectual level of the smack board, I think).

By the way, I saw former UNC receiver Brad Pyatt catch a pass for the Colts against the Broncos last night. While he never played in the Great West, it's always nice to see players from the Great West schools in the NFL.

Comment

I predict that uncbears will highjack the next thread he posts in. I also predict that he will post a statement with a variation of the following, "UNC is the best." I also predict that when someone from this thread sends him the "UNC sucks" response, he'll give his hurt "why do you have to dog on UNC" retort. And you pretty much know where it will go from there.

Good luck in football this year. You're going to need it. I hope you can make the trip to Brookings this year for the game. You can enjoy the replays of SDSU killing UNC on our new scoreboard before heading back to Harry Highschool field. Then, on to the Big Sky. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit

By the way, I saw former UNC receiver Brad Pyatt catch a pass for the Colts against the Broncos last night. While he never played in the Great West, it's always nice to see players from the Great West schools in the NFL.
          Yeah, Brad was a great player for us on our 2002 march thru the playoffs. When he and Steve Cutlip announced they were transfereng to UNC, I had great hopes of both of them leading us to another title. They were a good combo (they both played on the same high school team too, in Denver). It's too bad we came up one game short. That was a very interesting season for Bears fans. Lots of ups and downs and worrys (Steves inegibility.) Brad left after only one year. There were rumors floating around about some of the reasons that I can't go into now. He's a good football player and hopefully he'll stay healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
            I predict that uncbears will highjack the next thread he posts in. I also predict that he will post a statement with a variation of the following, "UNC is the best." I also predict that when someone from this thread sends him the "UNC sucks" response, he'll give his hurt "why do you have to dog on UNC" retort. And you pretty much know where it will go from there.

Good luck in football this year. You're going to need it. I hope you can make the trip to Brookings this year for the game. You can enjoy the replays of SDSU killing UNC on our new Highschool field. Then, on to the Big Sky. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Why you gotta dog on UNC like that?

What the hell is "snap"?

can't we all just get along?

who is uncbears?

Comment

Working...
            X