Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Suspending people that have good points!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suspending people that have good points!

I don't agree with your decision to suspend someone because you think that they are the same person with two names. I think that is your weak excuse to stop people from expressing their opinion which contradicts yours. I was also blamed of being Maverick. Go ahead and suspend me and maverick because we both have some of the same opinions. That would once again show your insecurity in your team. I enjoyed what both sportsbuff and sportsfan had to say. Let em back on, you are no here to control opinions, just moderate them. Heck, i even enjoy reading your guy's weak posts.

Re: Suspending people that have good points!

Originally posted by bisonman
    I don't agree with your decision to suspend someone because you think that they are the same person with two names. I think that is your weak excuse to stop people from expressing their opinion which contradicts yours. I was also blamed of being Maverick. Go ahead and suspend me and maverick because we both have some of the same opinions. That would once again show your insecurity in your team. I enjoyed what both sportsbuff and sportsfan had to say. Let em back on, you are no here to control opinions, just moderate them. Heck, i even enjoy reading your guy's weak posts.
    Hey, 89, how about suspending somebody who's pointless? (Yeah, I know, I can dream . . .
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Bisonman, I was suspended awhile back,too.  Wait until the "sheriff" gets back in town to address this issue.  If you don't want to be censored go to d2fb.com.  You can say pretty much anything you want over there.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
        Bisonman, I was suspended awhile back,too. Wait until the "sheriff" gets back in town to address this issue. If you don't want to be censored go to d2fb.com. You can say pretty much anything you want over there.
        . . . 'cause nobody cares, anyway . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I doubt the reason for the suspension is having two usernames. I could care less how many usernames a person registers under. If someone wants to take the time and effort to register under multiple names, I'm sure we all appreciate the devotion to SDSU and SDSU athletics. :

I do however have a problem with people who say they are fans/supporters of SDSU but their posts tell otherwise, please take your ramblings to your own little boards. I believe that is the reason for susupension.

Oh btw bisonman, you might want to update your personal text message as this was proven wrong yesterday. As for your signature line, perhaps that is advice you can give to your own coach.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
            Bisonman, I was suspended awhile back,too.  Wait until the "sheriff" gets back in town to address this issue.  If you don't want to be censored go to d2fb.com.  You can say pretty much anything you want over there.

Why would someone who I assume is a Bison fan by his username go to a d2 board and post about a school in a different division?

Maybe you're not thinking clearly after another embarrasing loss? Maybe you need to take a little time off and concern yourself only to uno? First you get pasted by a team that used to battle Augie to stay out of the cellar. If things couldn't get any worse, you lose to a former Northern Sun school and start 0-2 in the NCC. Here's an idea, lobby the NCC to add OK Panhandle ST. or perhaps there is a Nebraska panhandle st you could add, could be a way to get a couple of wins and less expensive than travelling to the Washington schools.

Comment

Originally posted by bisonman
              I don't agree with your decision to suspend someone because you think that they are the same person with two names.  I think that is your weak excuse to stop people from expressing their opinion which contradicts yours.  I was also blamed of being Maverick.  Go ahead and suspend me and maverick because we both have some of the same opinions.  That would once again show your insecurity in your team.  I enjoyed what both sportsbuff and sportsfan had to say.  Let em back on, you are no here to control opinions, just moderate them.  Heck, i even enjoy reading your guy's weak posts.
              You're awfully slow bisonman.

This forum and most like it have an administrator who has assigned a moderator. The power is ultimately theirs, no questions, no arguments.

This forum is not in place for people like you. Why is this so hard to understand? Express you opinions as you might but don't be upset when your naive views, abrasive posts, and plain stupidity get you banned. Its that simple, play by their rules or don't play at all.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I would say our moderator has been quite tolerant. Masquerading as somebody else just to stir things up just isn't in the spirit of this board. I, for one, enjoy the smack and am grateful for Mavs and Jake. Be yourself and say what you want. That's not such a strict rule.

Comment

Working...
                X