One of the differences between a DI and DII school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One of the differences between a DI and DII sc

In a lot of ways that press box is perfect for sdsu. The luxury boxes in there are just big enough to hold the one or two big boosters (that includes 89rabbit) that prop up rabbit nation. You can take unbelievable pride in that band below the press box but what is above the band is a flat out disgrace.
    Well, even if UNO is not liked by people on this board at least we know we have most people's support on this site when we play your former nemesis in USD.

Comment

Speaking of USD they had a nice writeup in USA Today about their upcoming game. Appears your little brother is getting more national pub than you are.I guess just because they throw a pretty dress and some lipstick on you and call you D1AA doesn't mean you will get more national pub. Our medicore season this year for the Mavericks is painful to go through. How have you rabbitt fans endured the past 42 years of being medicore?

Comment

Go, USD!

Beat UNO again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again!!!!

Signed: The yellow and blue
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Mav#1. Your spelling is mediocre. You must have been on the (deen's) list at UNO.

Comment

1bunny,

Those hooked-on-phonics tapes really payed off for you. I can tell you are a huge rabbitt fan since your first post was used to correct my spelling

Comment

it's homecoming in Omaha for UNO and Mav's 1 is our fan board running smack.

How sad is that... ???...go support your team.
              "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979
                it's homecoming in Omaha for UNO and Mav's 1 is our fan board running smack.

How sad is that... ???...go support your team.
                And a whopping 4,900 fans turned up for UNO's homecoming game. Hmmm. 4,900. What a nice round number.

Comment

Originally posted by OK_Jackrabbit
                  And a whopping 4,900 fans turned up for UNO's homecoming game. Hmmm. 4,900. What a nice round number.

They don't use turn-styles at uno.  

They do a hand count.

Since they hired the guy from Georgia, their attendance numbers have been 20% higher.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Mav #1,

Pretty weak. 1st post or not, I just pointed out the obvious and all you could come up with was "hooked on phonics". Very weak, just like UNO athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
                      1bunny,

Those hooked-on-phonics tapes really payed off for you. I can tell you are a huge rabbitt fan since your first post was used to correct my spelling
                      Since we're just going nuts here . . .

"paid" not "payed", also "rabbit" has only one "t"

(Also, my comma above should more correctly be inside the quotation marks, not outside, but hey! I'm an old programmer, so there)
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                      X