X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One of the differences between a DI and DII sc

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
    UNO

LOOKS LIKE THE MAVERICKS ARE HAVING A LITTLE TROUBLE RECOVERING FROM THE BUTT WHOOPING THEY TOOK FROM A LESSER SOUTH DAKOTA TEAM LAST SATURDAY!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

you are as bad as a chick with your "cute" little pictures. Get a clue... your pics are retarded.

Comment

Wow! Bison man drops into the sophmoric land of name calling. That is sooooooooo much cooler than posting pictures. My guess is you came here because your own people can't stand your guts or kicked you out.

Comment

Other than Frost, most facilities at Silo Tech are sub-par. Certianly not DI caliber. Take for example their track. SDSU staff person tells me they can't even hold a meet there. It has been neglected for so long.

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSFAN
          Other than Frost, most facilities at Silo Tech are sub-par. Certianly not DI caliber. Take for example their track. SDSU staff person tells me they can't even hold a meet there. It has been neglected for so long.
          Yet again another sport that will benefit from the move to DI.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by SPORTSFAN
            How many home track meets (outdoor) did USD host last year. Answer: none.

Comment

I don't know what is worse - outhouses at Coughlin or those dilapidated trailer homes outside the Dakota Dome on the USD campus. They both are bush league but IMHO the trailer homes take the prize. President Abbott- Please relocate them to the edge of town and President MIller - May we please have some real pissers on the visitors side of the stadium. The old rule of thumb for SDSU fb games as a visitor was to not eat or drink anything 3 hours prior to the game in order not to have to use those things.

Comment

hey bigjake is the reason you dont like the outhouses because it reminds you of growing up. or the smell reminds you of omahaaa. ;D

Comment

Hey jake, was there a reason you couldn't walk over and use the restrooms on the West side, or were you allergic to exercise? Another option would have been to wear Depends. I'm suprised someone who is as full of it as you, would have figured that out. ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by bigjake
                    I don't know what is worse - outhouses at Coughlin or those dilapidated trailer homes outside the Dakota Dome on the USD campus.   They both are bush league but IMHO the trailer homes take the prize.  President Abbott- Please relocate them to the edge of town and President MIller - May we please have some real pissers on the visitors side of the stadium.  The old rule of thumb for SDSU fb games as a visitor was  to not eat or drink anything 3 hours prior to the game in order not to have to use those things.
                    #1 Taking a leak in todays modern port-a-potties is no great dilemma.

#2 Who goes #2 at a public event anyways?
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
                      Hey jake, was there a reason you couldn't walk over and use the restrooms on the West side, or were you allergic to exercise?  

Only problem with that is that the trailer on stilts that you call a pressbox might collapse and come tumbling at me. I don't even bother using the outhouse, I just urinate on the stadium since that is what I think of it . That is what you hillbilly's do anyway isn't it?

Comment

when i moved to brookings area many years ago i was going to haul my own garbage to the landfill. I could not find it so i asked a local where to find it . He told me just to follow the stink 3 hours later i was in omaha. true story ;D

Comment

Originally posted by were-rabbit
                          when i moved to brookings area many years ago i was going to haul my own garbage to the landfill. I could not find it so i asked a local where to find it . He told me just to follow the stink    3 hours later i was in omaha.   true story   ;D
                          Its amazing that the stench from Omaha can overcome the stench in Sioux City (which is impressive in its own right), but it does. Now I know who 2 of the biggest contributors are. Congrats to Maverstink and smelly bj. UNO even stunk up Duluth last week and the huskers "fumbled" it away/pissed it down there leg. You guys from Omaha suck.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

I don't even bother using the outhouse, I just urinate on the stadium

Finally we know why Omaha stinks:

Way to go Mavs#dII

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

Only problem with that is that the trailer on stilts that you call a pressbox might collapse and come tumbling at me. I don't even bother using the outhouse, I just urinate on the stadium since that is what I think of it . That is what you hillbilly's do anyway isn't it?

As you can see by the picture, if something were to go wrong with our press box, the multitude of fans in attendence could just catch it and lay it down on the ground.  I know you're probably confused as to what all those colored things are in the seats at the stadium.  They're fans watching the Jacks.  I understand your confusion.  I've played in front of the concrete fans at UNO.
                              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

This is what i was told the reason for the pressbox being built on stilts.Many years ago during the dII days SDSU had built a nice press box. It had to be changed for two reasons. #1 our SDSU fans could not stand the stink of uno coaches in the box. #2 the uno coaches only felt comfortable in something shaped like a trailer. ;D

Comment

Working...
                                X