Still better then UNO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Still better then UNO

Pull my finger, and I'll show you more respect than you deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

Hey freshman that is no way to talk to a junior. Someone that has 200 more posts than you deserves more respect from yourself. Big Jake has brought more to this board than you have. I can't recall you ever starting a thread on the smackboard that would blow us all away. So Nor Cal, just go back to liberal state of yours and start showing more respect for your elders because they have earned it.

Mavs#1
      All NorCalJack would need to do is post 200 "Gee, Mavs, that was another inciteful post" (which is all BJ seems to post) and he'd catch right up.
      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Outstanding post filbert, keep up the great work. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by SiouxFallsJack
          Outstanding post filbert, keep up the great work. ;D
          Fabulous post, SiouxFallsJack. The board always benefits from your insight.

;D
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert

Fabulous post, SiouxFallsJack.  The board always benefits from your insight.

;D
            Outstanding insightfulness filbert! We always appreciate your informative posts!

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

Outstanding insightfulness filbert! We always appreciate your informative posts!
              You just keep hitting them out of the park, RLIV!
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I had corn flakes for breakfast this morning...ooops wrong thread.

You just keep hitting them out of the park, RLIV!

Without your enlightening posts filbert, there would not be a message board.

Comment

I had corn flakes for breakfast this morning...ooops wrong thread.

Without your enlightening posts filbert, there would not be a message board.
                  Your incisiveness, SiouxFallsJack, is exceeded only by your . . . um . . . your . . . er . . .

ah! By your beer-drinking capacity!
                  "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

You Two....oh my ;D

Comment

Excellent post Filbert, also excellent post RLIV.  This board would not be the same without you and your excellent posts.  I just hope those poor saps from UNO appreciate all you do for their board.

By the way I saw that the women's soccer final was on ESPN today, but I did not see UNO playing.

Oh, that's right, UNO is a D2 school and ESPN does not show any D2 sports, because nobody but the few hundred people that actually attend those schools would actually watch a D2 sport on TV.

Remember Big Fake, only 4 more days before the Jacks take down your beloved Huskers.  If for some reason the Huskers do beat the Jacks, I promise to never post on a UNO message board again.  Oh-Yeah, you don't have a message board do you.  If someone at UNO was smart enough to start one, then I promise not to post there.  Probably never happen.  Since MavD2 and Big Fake are the same person, you could start your own board and talk to yourself.  You would be the only person that cared anyway.

Take care and Go State ;D ;D

(\__/)
                      (='.'=)
                      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Your incisiveness, SiouxFallsJack, is exceeded only by your . . . um . . . your . . . er . . .

ah!  By your beer-drinking capacity!

filbert, you know me too well. After listening to the game yesterday, I was doing my best to test the bounds of that capacity last night.

Again another great contribution filbert. My beer-drinking capacity is exceeded only by your wisdom.

Comment

filbert, you know me too well. After listening to the game yesterday, I was doing my best to test the bounds of that capacity last night.

Again another great contribution filbert. My beer-drinking capacity is exceeded only by your wisdom.
                          No, really, with the kind of writing skills you display on this board, you should be working for Sports Illustrated or something . . .
                          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                          X