Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How sweet it is!!!!!!

Originally posted by bigjake
    Our wager had nothing to do with YOU being exiled. Check your past posts. It was me being exiled if unl lost and you saying that uno is probably better than sdsu if sdsu gets beat by more than the 5 points that UNO did.  It has nothing to do with you (catch em all) being exiled.  I would hate to see an sdsu supporter exiled from his own board.  Now if I am exiled (and I am pretty sure I won't be) I will just have to hang out more on d2fb.com.
    Mav#1 actually accepted a bet that 4 pts or less and he's gone for 6 months, 6 pts or more and I'm gone for 6 months. 5pts is a draw. I'm good with that even though Holdren is out and we have no chance at this point the way we're playing. I need a miracle.

Originally posted by Mavericks#1

Game on Catchem All Jacks play the Huskers within 4 points (they have to do better) and I will be exciled for six months Jacks lose by more than six points and your exciled. 5 point loss is a draw.

Are you listening 89? ? ?

Mavs #1
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Of course, being within five points in an exhibition game is entirely different from being within 5 points in a real game.

Comment

I'm not sure we'd get to within 5 points in an exhibition game at this point.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Great season by the Mavs

Mavs Tabbed No. 16 in Final AFCA Poll
          The Mavericks finished at No. 16 in the final American Football Coaches Assoociation poll of the season released today. It's the third straight year the Mavericks have been ranked among the Top 25 in the final poll.

The Mavericks finished the season 8-3 and were co-champions of the North Central Conference, losing their final game to No. 3 ranked Saginaw Valley State, 24-21.

Playoff champion Grand Valley State, the No. 1 team at the end of the regular season, maintained the top spot.

UNO ended the 2003 and 2004 seasons ranked at No. 24. UNO was also ranked No. 16 in the final 2001 poll. UNO has recorded 10 straight winning seasons under head coach Pat Behrns. Five 2005 opponents are ranked in the final poll: No. 2 Northwest Missouri State (W, 28-23); No. 3 Saginaw Valley State (L, 24-21); No. 8 North Dakota (W, 20-19); No. 17 South Dakota (L, 59-14), and No. 24 Nebraska-Kearney (W, 41-17).

The Final AFCA Poll
          1. Grand Valley St., 14-0
          2. Northwest Missouri St., 11-5
          3. Saginaw Valley St., 9-2
          4. North Alabama , 11-3
          5. East Stroudsburg (Pa.), 11-3
          6. Central Arkansas , 11-3
          7. Bloomsburg (Pa.),11-1
          8. North Dakota, 10-3
          9. Albany St. (Ga.), 8-2
          10. Presbyterian (S.C.), 10-2
          11. Tuskegee (Ala.), 11-1