No announcement yet.

Why are you deleting full threads???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Why are you deleting full threads???

Originally posted by filbert

Perhaps you should re-read:
    I don't think it is too much to ask for threads to have some connection to SDSU. And yes, I would consider "off-topic" threads started by SDSU fans to have such a connection, while off-topic threads started by people who are obviously not SDSU fans should not necessarily have the same courtesy extended to them.
    This topic was neither started by and SDSU fan, nor does it have any connection to SDSU. I ask that it be removed.

Comment

Comment

Nice Red X.

Comment

My apologies, my cartoon seems to come and go. If you see the red x click on the link below and you will see what is supposed to be there.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/foru...412#post173412

Go State!  ;D

Comment

When I click the link there's a message that says I do not have permission to view the page. Are you trying to tell me something??? (j/k)

I don't have a log in for anygivensaturday, nor do I care to register, so at this point I could care less what's behind that link.

Comment

*From the Moderator

Originally posted by 89rabbit
              *  From the Moderator

Some of the threads that have been deleted, didn't even have smack content, it was just UNO postings and had nothing to do with SDSU.  Others have gotten out of hand with personal attacks, foul language, name calling, etc.  Time permitting I usually edit out the individual offensive posts (in this case it was SDSU fans being abusive to our UNO guests), however I have been traveling a ton for my job lately (I have only been in KC 3 of the last 14 days) and some of the threads have been so infested that they would take up far too much of my time to edit, and so they are gone.

Although this is a smack board let's all try and remember to keep it civil.  Watch the personal attacks and name calling and remember it is supposed to be fun.

I do encourage all to click on the link below and read the whole thing (takes about 7 min. to read).  

http://members.aol.com/intwg/trolls.htm#WIAT

Pay particular attention to The Webmaster's Challenge about half way through.

JH81, I believe the two threads that you are concerned with fall into the second group.

Comment

Working...
              X