jacks football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: jacks football

please i beg of you not to go brokeback mountian on me [smiley=grin.gif]. i know you wanna save the sheep in montana but don't make love to them. women make better lovers :

Comment

Originally posted by sdgrizfan_24
      Forgot one thing....You may say that SDSU only lost to Montana, but just rememeber who won.  Thats enough proof that Montana is better and will always will be better.  The Griz won the '95 and '01 National Championships, and it will be coming back in 2006.  
      Using your logic Cal Poly's win in the playoffs over Montana last year is proof that Cal Poly is better and will always be better than Montana.  I actualy think both the SDSU and Cal Poly games against Montana will be great games.  Now if we could get the griz to play in Brookings and San Luis Obispo.

I think Montana has a great football program and Missoula rocks and sdgrizfan_24 is not a good representative of one of the better group of fans in I-AA.

Comment

Well before you start making your claim to d-1aa let's take a look at this past year.Of your six very impressive wins which two of those weren't even against d-1aa teams.The Southern Utah Thunderbirds which one of your impressive wins was against had a total of 1 win.The Valpo Crusaders had 3 total wins.And you had a win over Northern Colorado who win 4-7 with their best win being over Sam Houston State,but there other 3 wins over COLORADO MINES, SOUTHEASTERN LA., FORT LEWIS thos wins are about as impressive as yours over Wisconsin-La Crosse and Missouri-Rolla. But i do have to admit you played us(The Griz) and you also had a nice win over a good UC-Davis team that beat Stanford.(Don't go sayin you are better than Stanford and should be in D-1a now )so i do hope that SDSU will be as good as you think beacuse I would much rather see a close game than a blowout.

Comment

Actually it happened four seasons ago. But maybe your right Montana might need to go down to d-2 even though they have won a share of the cnference title each of the past 8 years in the best conference in d-1aa and they have made the playoffs a record 13 straight years .And like i said it will happen again this year!!
          And Montana got spanked by the Great West Champion in the first round of the playoffs.  You know the Great West a conference that has been around for two years.    

I do understand why you talk so much, it must get cold out in Montana living in Carroll College's shadow.

Go State!  

P.S. Now that I think about it didn't Montana State beat you guys last year, I guess that makes you the third best team in Montana.

Comment

sdgrizfan_24, you sound as bitter and desperate as the two Omaha idiots that seem to chime on here all the time.

First off, the league you speak so highly of has one heck of a time against the GWFC which is only going in to its third year.  When the mighty decide that its time to start signing home and away agreements with schools will see what how the road makes a difference.  

I am suprised by your attitude on this board considering every fan I have met for the griz is a class act. :-/

Did you get dropped on your head a few too many times?  If you take a close look at last years game we beat you on the field.  Yes, all that matters is the final score but for a team with 20 some less scholarships to come in your house and play even or better than your Griz should get some respect?

The Jacks couldnt put it in from the red-zone...dont give credit to your defense because they couldnt stop us on offense...it was mental mistakes and mis-cues that beat the Jacks not the Griz.  In fact there wasnt too many teams that stopped our offense...guess what...there back!

I hope you are at this years game because it would be nice to here your harp...I just think you might get banned from the tailgate by your own. From what I can see, Griz fans are a knowledgable bunch of fans that show respect to their foes and you certainly do not meet that characteristic. :-*

GO JACKS!

Comment

Well before you start making your claim to d-1aa let's take a look at this past year.Of your six very impressive wins which two of those weren't even against d-1aa teams.The Southern Utah Thunderbirds which one of your impressive wins was against had a total of 1 win.The Valpo Crusaders had 3 total wins.And you had a win over Northern Colorado who win 4-7 with their best win being over Sam Houston State,but there other 3 wins over COLORADO MINES, SOUTHEASTERN LA., FORT LEWIS thos wins are about as impressive as yours over  Wisconsin-La Crosse and Missouri-Rolla. But i do have to admit you played us(The Griz) and you also had a nice win over a good UC-Davis team that beat Stanford.(Don't go sayin you are better than Stanford and should be in D-1a now )so i do hope that SDSU will be as good as you think beacuse I would much rather see a close game than a blowout.
              I'd like to commend you on completely eliminating any hope of credibility with your future posts.  When you discuss matters with the same maturity level as a 7th grader, you only succeed in proving to the readers that you're not to be taken with any level of seriousness.  Good for you for being a serious Griz fan.  However, your antics do little for your school as you send out the image that all Griz fans are head in the sand-blowhards.  What's next with your insightful posts?  Frankly, I'm on the edge of my seat.
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                [quote author=sdgrizfan_24 link=1144362263/15#17 date=1144388031]
                I'd like to commend you on completely eliminating any hope of credibility with your future posts.  When you discuss matters with the same maturity level as a 7th grader, you only succeed in proving to the readers that you're not to be taken with any level of seriousness.  Good for you for being a serious Griz fan.  However, your antics do little for your school as you send out the image that all Griz fans are head in the sand-blowhards.  What's next with your insightful posts?  Frankly, I'm on the edge of my seat.
                Nice, you beat me to it MJA. Credibility gone, whining and posturing to follow.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

As for the poll, I voted more than 20. I expect the Griz Off. to be improved and we all know our Defense has some big holes to fill. With this game early in the season I think it's probable that they will give up around 20 pts to the Griz.

On the other hand, the Jacks offense will pick up where they left off and bring home a W

Comment

Alrite guuys I have to admit that yes the Griz did have a not so good game last year vs. your Jacks and they did lose to Cal Poly in the playoffs. I know they willl be a lot better this year while returning 7 defensive starters from the 3rd best defense last year in the league.They also return Walter Payton nominee Lex Hilliard. BUt as for some of my statements about SDSU not belonging in the D-1aa fotball level i was wrong i knew that when i said them i just am a cocky sports fan and player and i also wanted to see how riled up i could get you which i found out was very much. But as for yoou bashing my statement about BSC being the best that was based mainly on the Sagarin Ratings which they were at the top of most of the year up unitl the last week when they were passed by the Gateway Conf.And as much as i said about them not even deserving D-1aa i would even love to see SDSU come to the Big Sky along with NDSU of course.And dont even act like a NC is no big deal BBHM.But i still say they will win the NC again this year and will have another win over SDSU which i hope can become a good rivalry for both teams. I also hope the Griz come to Brookings it will be a lot easier for me to watch them win then.

Comment

Using your logic Cal Poly's win in the playoffs over Montana last year is proof that Cal Poly is better and will always be better than Montana.  I actualy think both the SDSU and Cal Poly games against Montana will be great games.  Now if we could get the griz to play in Brookings and San Luis Obispo.

I think Montana has a great football program and Missoula rocks and sdgrizfan_24 is not a good representative of one of the better group of fans in I-AA.[/quote]

Well you can't say that because Sdsu has lost all 3 times they have played the Griz and Cal Poly has only beaten us once but we have beaten them 8 times.

Comment

I'm looking forward to the game vs. the Griz this year. We have a lot of question marks on defense but our offense should be back and better than ever. I'll also be making the trip out west for the game. SDgrizan, it's not wise to overlook teams. Especially good ones. Look what happened a few years ago when the Griz got beat by NDSU when they were D2.

Comment

Well you can't say that because Sdsu has lost all 3 times they have played the Griz and  Cal Poly has only beaten us once but we have beaten them 8 times.
                          Any chance you remember the first time Montana beat SDSU? A "lowly DII team" came into Missoula and scared the hell out of the Griz. Thank us for Dave Dickson getting into that game...oh, and without that no title in '95, so thank us for that too [smiley=tongue.gif]

sdgrizfan_24 = Mavericks#1...check the IP's, you'll see.

Comment

Originally posted by #81
                            [quote author=sdgrizfan_24 link=1144362263/15#24 date=1144447750]
                            Well you can't say that because Sdsu has lost all 3 times they have played the Griz and Cal Poly has only beaten us once but we have beaten them 8 times.
                            Any chance you remember the first time Montana beat SDSU? A "lowly DII team" came into Missoula and scared the hell out of the Griz. Thank us for Dave Dickson getting into that game...oh, and without that no title in '95, so thank us for that too [smiley=tongue.gif]

sdgrizfan_24 = Mavericks#1...check the IP's, you'll see.[/quote]

At first glance, one is posting from a QWest address, the other from a Cox address.

Comment

Working...
                            X