Boring...simply boring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Boring...simply boring

It's nice hearing from Mav1 once in a while to keep us posted on the challenges of D-II viability. Keep us updated, Mav Who will be taking UND's place in the NCC? How long can the NCC get by with seven teams? Will the Northern Sun consider adding any leftover teams from the NCC? Will UNO be able to keep up with USD in anything? On a more personal note, are those bullies from hairstyling school leaving you alone?
    This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up
      It's nice hearing from Mav1 once in a while to keep us posted on the challenges of D-II viability. Keep us updated, Mav Who will be taking UND's place in the NCC? How long can the NCC get by with seven teams? Will the Northern Sun consider adding any leftover teams from the NCC? Will UNO be able to keep up with USD in anything? On a more personal note, are those bullies from hairstyling school leaving you alone?

How can you don't run some smack about a conference when you don't even belong to one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mavericks#1
        How can you don't run some smack about a conference when you don't even belong to one?
        How can you run some smack about a DI program when you don't even have one? Hypocrite.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
          [quote author=Mavericks#1 link=1147722312/15#16 date=1148927650]
          How can you run some smack about a DI program when you don't even have one? Hypocrite.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly when i was thinking back to this message at work tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
            [quote author=jacksfaninne link=1147722312/15#17 date=1148941337][quote author=Mavericks#1 link=1147722312/15#16 date=1148927650]
            How can you run some smack about a DI program when you don't even have one? Hypocrite.[/quote]

my thoughts exactly when i was thinking back to this message at work tonight.[/quote]

You really think about this board at work. :'( :'( Must be right after you ask the customer if they want to supersize and right before you give them their total.

Comment

actually i don't work with customers, thats something a UNO student needs to do is get people skills. besides im not statisfied getting minimium wage like you are in your job. :'(

Comment

hey lil cows from omaha smack board is here not on other topics. if you completed school you would be able to read better. :

Comment

Working...
                X