Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isn't Omaha Amazing

Originally posted by NightHawk78
    Is Mavs Rule really Mavs#1??? Or, are there now Mav Triplets on the board??

Yes, Mavs Rule is the former Mavs #1.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by NightHawk78
      Is Mavs Rule really Mavs#1??? Or, are there now Mav Triplets on the board??
      3 UNO fans? THAT would be amazing!

Comment

i like mav triplets :that way they have to argue over who's number 1, number 2, and number 3. unfortunately i cant post what i did last night cuz ummmm i dunno. they are a source of entertainment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm

3 UNO fans?  THAT would be amazing!

That really speaks well of the interest in our DI board.  To have 10% of UNO's ENTIRE FAN BASE signed on with us is quite an accomplishment!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

At least the couple fans that we have are wealthy. David Sokol and Howard Hawks have the kind of money that can help us out. SDSU has boosters that don't have two nickels to rub together. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
              At least the couple fans that we have are wealthy. David Sokol and Howard Hawks have the kind of money that can help us out. SDSU has boosters that don't have two nickels to rub together. ;D ;D ;D
              This of course explains UNO's budget shortfall and staff cuts. Meanwhile, SDSU is cutting sweetheart deals with Daktronics for scoreboards and increasing staffing and scholarships.

And, you're confused . . . the Nickel is the traveling trophy between NDSU and UND in football. Of course, UND is moving up, so they'll be able to settle things on the field, as is only right and proper.

Meanwhile, UNO . . . um . . . er . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
                [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1151380671/30#34 date=1151880998]At least the couple fans that we have are wealthy. David Sokol and Howard Hawks have the kind of money that can help us out. SDSU has boosters that don't have two nickels to rub together.  ;D ;D ;D
                This of course explains UNO's budget shortfall and staff cuts.  Meanwhile, SDSU is cutting sweetheart deals with Daktronics for scoreboards and increasing staffing and scholarships.

[/quote]

Our boosters were not informed of our budget shortfall because of the nazi femminist that we have running our university. She also from my understanding nixed our deal with Daktronics. Her name is Hilary Belk Clinton.

Mavs#1

Comment

What should I do with UNO Athletics?? Duh ???

Comment

[quote author=filbert link=1151380671/30#35 date=1151881840][quote author=Mavs Rule link=1151380671/30#34 date=1151880998]At least the couple fans that we have are wealthy. David Sokol and Howard Hawks have the kind of money that can help us out. SDSU has boosters that don't have two nickels to rub together. ;D ;D ;D
                    This of course explains UNO's budget shortfall and staff cuts. Meanwhile, SDSU is cutting sweetheart deals with Daktronics for scoreboards and increasing staffing and scholarships.

[/quote]

Our boosters were not informed of our budget shortfall because of the nazi femminist that we have running our university. She also from my understanding nixed our deal with Daktronics. Her name is Hilary Belk Clinton.

Mavs#1[/quote]

OK, NOW you try to confuse us with facts!!!

Tell you what, you UNO guys go deal with your administration, move to D-I if that's what your university's community decides is best, then let's really get it on. My heart's not really into smacking y'all right now--you've got enough to worry about without a bunch of smartass Bunnies getting too much on your case.

Of course, if you keep egging us on . . .

(Nice pic of the Hillary, btw . . . you're not a Freeper by chance?)
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Filbert,

I am pi$$ed that I lost my senior status on this board. Now I look like a rookie like bluehatman. I might as well change my name to JBNJBQ. That is about as low as I feel right now.

Mavs#1

Comment

Filbert,

I am pi$$ed that I lost my senior status on this board. Now I look like a rookie like bluehatman. I might as well change my name to JBNJBQ. That is about as low as I feel right now.

Mavs#1
                        awww poor mav, your knowledge is befits that of a first grader. although i have long lost my rookie status, my value is slightly higher than yours. like a bottle rocket you provide us brief entertainment and then fizzle out for a while. im sorry you feel low on the totem pole, but you will work your way up to the top in time :'(

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                          [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1151380671/30#39 date=1151883871]

although i have long lost my rookie status,  my value is slightly higher than yours.  ([/quote]

How do you know that? Did you take a poll?  I think your blue hat is getting to tight on your head. Three months ago nobody even knew who you were. Keep thinking about what I write at work because I can promise you, I don't think about what you write because I never read it.

Mavs#1

Comment

Filbert,

Mavs#1
                            There. Fixed.

Happy?
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Yes I am. Filbert you are the man.

Hey bluehatboy... You will now address me as senior since I haved earned that right. I would expect no less from a rookie.

Senior  Mavs#1

Comment

haha nice try lil grasshopper, keep munching on grass and weed and try not to get stomped on down there in omaha no one likes roadkill except hobos.

Comment

Working...
                                X