Isn't Omaha Amazing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Isn't Omaha Amazing

Call me the minute Omaha stops being Kansas City's little brother and then we can resume the discussion of Omaha's profound amazingness.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
      Blue Moon for me, Filbert!  
      I think I'll have a Guiness!

Reminds me of the River rolling through Omaha!

NO SWIMMING!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
        [quote author=jackrabit1 link=1151380671/0#13 date=1151463709]Blue Moon for me, Filbert!  
        Would that be with or without the orange slice?[/quote]

WITH!!

After all, we're not savages, like our pizza-delivering neighbors to the south!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

So, are the Mav twins now fast-food workers by day, janitors by night, and pizza deliverers on the weekend?

Comment

To be fair, Mavericks#1 is having technical difficulties right now (i.e. his user ID isn't working right and I don't quite know why) . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

To be fair, Mavericks#1 is having technical difficulties right now (i.e. his user ID isn't working right and I don't quite know why) . . .

My congratulations to you, filbert, for "idiot proofing" this new board, but you know what they say:

Case-in-point, Mavpower got on!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

- - - I knew it would be a mistake to post this . . . :
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I thought Mav1 got expelled from this site? That is a relief that he is still active. An amazing asset to our board here.
                  Signed, A Very Happy and Proud Omaha Resident

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                    I thought Mav1 got expelled from this site? That is a relief that he is still active. An amazing asset to our board here.
                    Signed, A Very Happy and Proud Omaha Resident
                    Oh, heavens no . . . how could we possibly ban either of our two greatest sources of comic relief?

He might have to sign up with a new user ID though . . . his was one of the few that something happened to when we migrated to the new site and new version of the software last April. (Naturally it would have to be one of the Mav* boys . . . ). His userid worked OK for a while but might have finally succombed to whatever problem is afflicting it.

I sent him a new password--that cleared up a problem another user was having (not quite the same problem but vaguely similar). Hopefully it'll work but I wouldn't be surprised if Mavericks#1 will need to re-register with a new ID.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

i am greatly disappointed the smack topic posted last night by the mav twins was deleted. :'( tear. such great insight into the world of inbreeding.

Comment

That thread must have been pretty crazy......I had no idea one of the Mav twins tried to start another topic......

Comment

*From the Moderator

You know it was me that figured out that Mav #1 might be having tech. issues and I alerted Filbert who got him going again.  His first post back made me wonder why I did it.  :-?    It was inappropriate and uncalled for, much like his last post that I had to delete on the old board except last night's one was not profanity laced.

Comment

So does that mean my smack-down on him doesn't count??? :'(

jackrabit1--despartately trying to become a sophomore.
                            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Is Mavs Rule really Mavs#1??? Or, are there now Mav Triplets on the board??

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
                                So does that mean my smack-down on him doesn't count??? :'(

jackrabit1--despartately trying to become a sophomore.
                                You will get there my friend.

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                                X