Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Get ready for a losing record!!

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
    Mav, You are up to 11 posts (not counting mine). Good job - you are to this site what Tim Duncan is to the Spurs - The Man!!

Mavpower,

Unlike the stiffs on this board, Maverick fans have a sense of humor. Even during a downtime in our program we can laugh at our situation as shown by the website below. Mention the turmoil that the rabbits have faced, such as the brushes with the law that their players and AD have had and their panties get all wadded up in their cracks. Much rather hang with Maverick fans than the band geeks that hang out of this board.

Funny stuff

http://www.mavpuck.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
      [quote author=MAVPOWER link=1155182939/0#13 date=1155265007]Mav, You are up to 11 posts (not counting mine). Good job - you are to this site what Tim Duncan is to the Spurs - The Man!!

Mavpower,

Unlike the stiffs on this board, Maverick fans have a sense of humor. Even during a downtime in our program we can laugh at our situation as shown by the website below. Mention the turmoil that the rabbits have faced, such as the brushes with the law that their players and AD have had and their panties get all wadded up in their cracks. Much rather hang with Maverick fans than the band geeks that hang out of this board.

Funny stuff

http://www.mavpuck.com/[/quote]

At least we don't spout of racist, small-minded bigoted crap that SOME people spouted... even though the post was deleted, I still remember a slam on recruiting "inner city kids". I may be a "band geek," but I also have a long memory.

As for the legal troubles for some of our basketball players, remember this little phrase... "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." But then, you in your arrogance tend to forget this.

As for leaving this board... no one's stopping you buddy. Perhaps you can take that extra time spend trying to come up with new smack (actually, "struggling" would be a better term), and work on getting out from behind that fryer! And maybe save enough money to move to a place that DOESN'T smell like a stockyard and where you don't need to worry about being mowed down in a drive-by! Someplace like... oh I don't know... BROOKINGS!!!

Remeber that as you put on your kevlar vest as you head off to your early morning shift to McDonalds.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
        [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1155182939/15#15 date=1155273476][quote author=MAVPOWER link=1155182939/0#13 date=1155265007]Mav, You are up to 11 posts (not counting mine). Good job - you are to this site what Tim Duncan is to the Spurs - The Man!!

Mavpower,

Funny stuff

http://www.mavpuck.com/[/quote]

At least we don't spout of racist, small-minded bigoted crap that SOME people spouted... even though the post was deleted, I still remember a slam on recruiting "inner city kids". I may be a "band geek," but I also have a long memory.

As for the legal troubles for some of our basketball players, remember this little phrase... "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones." But then, you in your arrogance tend to forget this.

As for leaving this board... no one's stopping you buddy. Perhaps you can take that extra time spend trying to come up with new smack (actually, "struggling" would be a better term), and work on getting out from behind that fryer! And maybe save enough money to move to a place that DOESN'T smell like a stockyard and where you don't need to worry about being mowed down in a drive-by! Someplace like... oh I don't know... BROOKINGS!!!

Remeber that as you put on your kevlar vest as you head off to your early morning shift to McDonalds. [/quote]

I repeat...their panties get all wadded up in their cracks.

Comment

So let me get this straight.... you come on here, talking all this smack. You're thinking you're so darn clever and when we respond and out-smack you, you say we're getting our panties in a bunch?

SHEESH!!!

Talk about delusions of grandeur! You ain't that important. You're just a pleasant little diversion to my day, a chance to laugh at your complete ignorance. Nothing more that a monkey playing the cymbals

Here's a cookie, little man... go bother your mommy now!
          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
          X