Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Headline News

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
    USD may have lost to Morningside but that broke an 80 or 90 game home winning streak against non conference opponents, so eventually the string was going to come to an end.  Sure there were a few cupcakes in there but also some tough games as well.  I think that streak went all the way back to 1991 or something like that.  Not bad.  

Congratulations on your 100th win usdII!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Wow JBNJBQ, that is a lot of cupcakes! LOL
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
        [quote author=Coyote_Fan link=1157279775/0#14 date=1157513569]USD may have lost to Morningside but that broke an 80 or 90 game home winning streak against non conference opponents, so eventually the string was going to come to an end.  Sure there were a few cupcakes in there but also some tough games as well.  I think that streak went all the way back to 1991 or something like that.  Not bad.  

Congratulations on your 100th win usdII!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ[/quote]

I guess you can add those all together and it = Wisconsin Lacrosse
        How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

I can't wait for USD's "Rubber Stamp" committee of Abbott's cronies to give you guys the green light to move up!

There is so much involved in moving up and I very seriously doubt that the administration at USD has the vision or the drive to carry it off.

Transition has been a painful process for SDSU but we are making it work and with the Mid-Con invite, there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel! We still have issues to get through in staff, scholarships, and facilities but compared to USD we are light years ahead!

Any University can announce they are going D-I but making it work is the hard part!

Good luck to USD, I'm afraid you may need it!

SUPERBUNNY

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY
            I can't wait for USD's "Rubber Stamp" committee of Abbott's cronies to give you guys the green light to move up!  

There is so much involved in moving up and I very seriously doubt that the administration at USD has the vision or the drive to carry it off.  

Transition has been a painful process for SDSU but we are making it work and with the Mid-Con invite, there is a very bright light at the end of the tunnel!  We still have issues to get through in staff, scholarships, and facilities but compared to USD we are light years ahead!

Any University can announce they are going D-I but making it work is the hard part!

Good luck to USD, I'm afraid you may need it!

SUPERBUNNY

I wouldn't be so fast to claim that USD doesn't have a vision or drive to go to D1. What has Joel Nielson done since he has been AD and what has Abbott done as president to make it seem that way. I think the right people are in place for success. So far Nielson is doing an excellent job with the USD athletic department and it shows with the football program which he has his fingerprints on. Look at the attendance. Against a NAIA team on a Thursday night I believe the Yotes outdrew the Jacks in their Saturday night game.

I can tell you one thing and that is that USD has the vision and drive to probably already be more successful than half of the current mid con schools. It's nice to be in the mid con and I realise that would be the likely destination for USD if they were to move up but the mid con is not a great conference overall. The NCC as it was as a D2 conference is as good as the mid con as a D1 conference. SDSU, NDSU and possibly UND and USD would be the power schools of that conference in very short order.
            How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

So your gonna get in the Mid Con USD? Remember one thing doggie fan, you and the rest of your smelly cannine buddies dont get into the Mid Con unless the SU's say you do! You big time frat boys ought to understand the concept of being "black balled". Better start cutting back on the weak smack and start kissing some big time rear end. For starters I suggest showing up at Hobo Day to see a real crowd and meeting everyone on this board down at Cubbys afterwards where you can buy us all a drink or two. Got it pledge boy?

Comment

Working...
              X