Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can't spell fraud without u-n-o

Originally posted by Rabbitden
    Lets not forget that up until now all of the teams you have played have been patty cakes. ;D
    Would UWL be considered a patty cake?

Comment

No Doubt but we are not talking about just one sport here...we deserve every bit of dirt we can get for that loss. Your problem is that you are like a kid in a candy store. When mom says thats enough, you hang on crying and whinning not realizing it only makes you look like the idiot. :'( If mom wasnt afraid of the no no police out there she would spank your little bottom like ours did when were kids. I know I learned at an early age that crying over spilled milk only makes the pain continue.

With all the time and effort you put in to our site here, dont you think if you spent it on the UNO site you might accomplish something that will benefit your LONELY COWS? Like maybe finding a solution to all of the finance problems. :-/

A wise man once said: "Worry about the home front and help create a stable environment, do not cross the river trying to fix your neighbors only to realize later the only way home is to paddle up stream."
      (Author Unknown)

The way it looks to me is that you are already up a creek with out a paddle, and it looks to be long way home. SNAP! :-*

Comment

Rabbitden, that was witty and intellegent.... you're truly in mid-season form... YOU DA MAN!!!

Witty and Intellegent... that means Mavs Drool will spend about three hours scratching his head, trying to understand what you said!
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

jacksfaninne:

The title you put on this thread is one of the most creative and funny I have ever seen. I have to laugh every time I read it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
          X