Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Miracles Do Happen: UNO has a Message Board

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan
    [quote author=thebluehatman link=1154062909/0#13 date=1154221887]I bet life and death decisions are being talked about on that board like who needs to get fired, how to change the smell of the stockyards so it doesn't smell like the budget difficulties, and what fryers are the best to put fries and chicken sandwiches in.

I would rather have to figure out a way to change the smell of the stockyards than to have to try to figure out a way to change the smell of a campus.  At least UNO has their campus under control.  [/quote]

so coyote_fan, what is USD doing to get rid of that smell on campus?

Comment

Originally posted by Coyote_Fan

I would rather have to figure out a way to change the smell of the stockyards than to have to try to figure out a way to change the smell of a campus. At least UNO has their campus under control.
      I wonder what smell on the USD campus Coyote Fan is talking about... is it the smell of mediocrity? the smell of envy? or the stench that eminates up north from Omaha?

Hey thanks for being a buffer... the air smells pretty sweet in Brookings! Hell of a lot better than Vermin!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

i think the smell he is referring to is the smell of successes coming to us at D-1 and having the Mid-Con visit two weeks from now. Maybe D-1 schools have a better smell? I know from walking on the campus of the Missouri Tigers and the Creighton Blue Jays one of the Mav Boys favorite teams it smells a little better than the smell of USD and UNO and Augustana.

Comment

I really mean the smell on the campus of all those arenas that the Jackrabbit basketball team visited throughout the last couple of years. For some reason those campuses were just fine until after the Jacks came and went. Now they have had to be fumigated and have gone through a complete contamination process. The way it looks there might not be a way to ever get it out of the air.
          How Bout Them Yotes

Comment

Oh... my... sides!!! jackmd, I might need a little help here, my sides split!

Pup_fan, I think the smell you experinced were the USD teams crapping themselves when they had to face yet another loss to the Jackrabbits.

Oh, your delusions of grandeur entertain me. Thanks for the laugh! Not a bad way to celebrate my birthday! ;D
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

What the "Pup"ay be smelling is how they thought it stunk when USD2 was left out of the football playoffs after getting their major wins over the "Cupcakes".

Comment

Happy Birthday JR1

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Donkey-shine, 1RF!
                  I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I wonder what smell on the USD campus Coyote Fan is talking about... is it the smell of mediocrity? the smell of envy? or the stench that eminates up north from Omaha?

Hey thanks for being a buffer... the air smells pretty sweet in Brookings! Hell of a lot better than Vermin!

I think I have found the culprit:

Isn't this that coyote, usdII's mascot?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Hey, coyote fan, we even pay our president a just wage. They are 50 out of 50 in pay rates for land grand presidents. NIce!! We may not have had a fan board for long but at least we pay dr belck a decent wage.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                        at least we pay dr belck a decent wage.
                        Isn't that like saying, "My car sucks, but at least I paid a lot for it."?

You mavs are so sharp!
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                          [quote author=MAVPOWER link=1154062909/15#24 date=1154475104] at least we pay dr belck a decent wage.
                          Isn't that like saying, "My car sucks, but at least I paid a lot for it."?

You mavs are so sharp![/quote]

I don't care who you are .  .  .  that is funny!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies
                            I wonder if the Moron Twins will be accepted on the UNO board.
                            It appears that mavpowder has been accepted by the true uno fans about the same way he has been here.........

(from the UNOdII board)  

Topic: '96 NCC Champions Reunion (Read 415 times)
                            jd66
                            « Reply #8 on Today at 3:17pm »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            I agree DH!!!!, MavPower- what is your deal man? Do you have anything positive to say or post? I have gone back and read everything you post and it is all a Bit*h session. SAVE IT! How about you go get your nails done, a happy ending massage and support this program with some positives. I AM SICK of it.
                            ......just making friends and influencing people. Kind of makes me feel sorry for the poor loser. A man without a country?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I don't care who you are, that's funny right there! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Miracles do happen - SDSU beat CU in vb. I doubt many people saw it and I doubt many care but it is still a win against a quality opponent. But boys you have to get it done in fb and men's bb. The good news is that you are moving into a crummy conference with a lot of teams you will be able to beat in men's bb.

Comment

Working...
                                X