Mavs! I'm Counting on You Guys!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mavs! I'm Counting on You Guys!

I am going to the game with 2 other people so at least 3 mav fans will be there. If MIller plays and is effective we have a great chance to win. We haven't had a weapon like him at QB for a long time. If he doesn't play we will probably get drilled about 31-14 and maybe worse.We got drilled by USD last year but the 31-0 game we lost this year to NWMO was very deceptive. We moved the ball well against them but missed a couple of easy fg's and fumbled a couple of times inside the 10. Should have been about 31-20 against NW. We moved the ball a lot better against NW than we did against St Cloud.

Comment

Mavpower, I hope that the locals in Verminville treat you guys better than they treated the SDSU fans when we played down there. Let's just say it's similar to the welcome Husker fans get in Colorado.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
        I am going to the game with 2 other people so at least 3 mav fans will be there......

quote from NightHawk78

Mavpower, I hope that the locals in Verminville treat you guys better than they treated the SDSU fans when we played down there. Let's just say it's similar to the welcome Husker fans get in Colorado.

NOT A PROBLEM, MAVPOWDER.....

Just wear your uniforms and no one will mess with you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

I've been watching this game on the internet while listening to the Jacks. I'm very impressed with USD's QB. If he stays injury free, they're sitting pretty at QB for a while. Gotta hand it to USD, and Miekert in particular, that doesn't even look like the same team that I used to play. He's done a good job with that program as much as that pains me to say.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

the QB's a redshirt freshman, in case that wasn't common knowledge.
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

This game is not looking good. USD has dominated, but UNO has blocked a punt for a TD and intercepted a pass at the 10 yard line, which led to a TD. So out of 10 offensive yards they got 14 points. The game is now tied at 21. You can't give up plays like that and expect to beat a team like UNO.

Comment

so much for this game being a defensive game. Lot's of offense so far

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum
                  so much for this game being a defensive game.  Lot's of offense so far

Lot's of Coyote offense!

Comment

Who won the 9-man semifinals? (I don't really care)
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I stand corrected. I guess you can beat UNO giving up big plays like the Yotes did. I also stand corrected from when I said the game would be close. It was much closer than last year though. Mav fan, you guys have a good team, I certainly wouldn't want to play you in Omaha. USD is a different team in the Dome. I don't expect a similar result at UND next week.

Comment

The One Time I Root For You Guys To Win!

USD(d-2) 45, UNO(d-?) 28

Mavs_Rule and Mavpower, I was rooting for you guys to cement your playoff position and to push USD(d-2) away from the playoff picture. Instead, you make Logan look like a Harlon Hill candidate and you allow USD(d-2) to move within striking distance of a playoff berth..... :-[

Perhaps Regent Hassebrook was right this summer when he suggested that UNO should cut its football program...........

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                          Who won the 9-man semifinals?  (I don't really care)

Next thing you know they will be thinking they can beat an 11-man team.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
                            [quote author=jackmd link=1162142321/15#23 date=1162696864]Who won the 9-man semifinals?  (I don't really care)

Next thing you know they will be thinking they can beat an 11-man team.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ[/quote]

You mean like Wisconsin La Crosse??

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by JBNJBQ
                              [quote author=MAVPOWER link=1162142321/15#15 date=1162620082]I am going to the game with 2 other people so at least 3 mav fans will be there......

quote from NightHawk78

NOT A PROBLEM, MAVPOWDER.....

Just wear your uniforms and no one will mess with you.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ[/quote]

Mav Power  how was your treatment in Vermillion? Did wearing uniforms help? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

NObody has ever given me the slightest bit of trouble at an ncc game anywhere I have ever gone.  Believe me - I was demoralized  :'(watching USD have another track meet on that field against us for the 2nd year in a row.  Reminded me  a lot of the days when we used to smack sdsu around a lot in fb. ;D ;D ;D

PS - I always wondered if the doctor of jackitude was a real MD but I guess he is doctor like julius erving is a doctor based on his avatar.

Comment

Working...
                                X