Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We are in the playoffs...are you??

Originally posted by juice
    I'm pretty excited about the win, but I'm a little nervous about next week.  It was already going to take a near perfect game, but now USD's top two receivers won't be playing.  They were both hurt today.  It could be ugly next week.  If they have a good passing game it might even get embarrassing.  I might be giving Grand Valley too much credit though, but I doubt it.
    USD did a nice job under adverse conditions. The defensive stuggles are a little concerning. Those injuries are just flat out a bad break. Definitely going to be an uphill battle.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
      at least we didn't lose 105-50 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
      That score might be close to being accurate if UNO brought their FB team to Fargo this year, except that I don't think you would score 50. 21 against the reserves but definately not 50. :-? :-?

Comment

ndsubison, you understand this is the Jackrabbits site dont you and the mavbot is talking about SDSU? :-/

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitden
          ndsubison, you understand this is the Jackrabbits site dont you and the mavbot is talking about SDSU? :-/
          Yes I do and thank you for having me.  I just think it's funny that a Mav would come on here making fun of the Jacks.  Notice that they don't come to the Bison boards because they (like their teams, historically) would get their asses handed to them.  All I am doing is representing the Bison and lending a hand to defend the Jacks against an idiot Mav.  Peace 8-) 8-) 8-)

PS:  last time the UNO Mavs were in Fargo they got a 31-7 beatdown.  I know it.  They know it. And now you know it.  That, my friend, is why Mavs don't come onto the Bison boards.  

BTW--If the Jacks played the UNO Mavs this year, I would put a C-Note on the Jacks. Not even close.

Comment

Another soldier in our war against idiocy (i.e. the Mav Bots)! Welcome, my DIVISION ONE brother! Let us take up arms!

"Cry "Havoc," and let slip the dogs of war". - (Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I).
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
              Another soldier in our war against idiocy (i.e. the Mav Bots)! Welcome, my DIVISION ONE brother! Let us take up arms!

"Cry "Havoc," and let slip the dogs of war". - (Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I).

I am open for hire. Have Smack, Will Travel! Hooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

We Are The NDSU BISON
              The Mavs Will Never Be Able To Put A Playoff Game Together
              Pat Behrns Got Fired From UND (W O W) :-? :-? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by ndsubison
                We Are The NDSU BISON

And we are the SDSU JACKRABBITS. And together we form a rock band the likes of which have never been seen!

We are... TENACIOUS D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

[quote author=ndsubison link=1163360677/45#50 date=1164484410]
                  We Are The NDSU BISON

And we are the SDSU JACKRABBITS. And together we form a rock band the likes of which have never been seen!

We are... TENACIOUS D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote]

But this is just a tribute
                  "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

so who's Wonderboy and who's Young Nasty Man?
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

As the thread states...we were in the playoffs and won another conference championship while you guys did neither. Hold on to your shorts in mens b-ball... you are in for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong season. Butler 218- SDSU 30 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
                        As the thread states...we were in the playoffs and won another conference championship while you guys did neither. Hold on to your shorts in mens b-ball... you are in for a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong season. Butler 218- SDSU 30  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
                        Do you write your own stuff. Try to improve. You are so weak. All you do is use the same line over and over.

Comment

I'm sorry, did Mavs Drool say something? After a while it all starts to sound the same!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I'm sorry, did Mavs Drool say something? After a while it all starts to sound the same!
                            He's just trying to rip on our programs because he knows how dreadful and irrelevant the UNO men's basketball program has become, especially since the NCC collapsed.

Comment

Working...
                            X