I told you the Mavs and the Yotes suck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I told you the Mavs and the Yotes suck

[quote author=Mavs Rule link=1164490042/0#13 date=1164532695]Maybe you clowns have heard of this school. Nice victory over the 4th ranked team in the nation. Scoreboard!!

4th ranked in what poll.  they are an naia school and i checked the polls and didnt see them ranked anywhere.  but be proud of the win anyway.

Comment

I never knew Notre Dame had a hockey team, thanks for the info but wouldn't this be better on the und board.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavs Rule
        Maybe you clowns have heard of this school. Nice victory over the 4th ranked team in the nation. Scoreboard!!
        Speaking of clowns, you mav ladies' would do well to remember this quote from one of your very own previous posts: "Even a blind pig finds an acorn once in awhile."
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I don't know about sdsu beating Notre Dame but they did finally beat that pesky sw state in basketball - so you can call that a little progress.

Comment

Maybe you clowns have heard of this school. Nice victory over the 4th ranked team in the nation. Scoreboard!!
            Beating Notre Dame is old news. We did it in baseball during our FIRST year in D-I. This is uno's TENTH year.

Just what is the point of your smack? Are you trying to look silly?
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
              I don't know about sdsu beating Notre Dame but they did finally beat that pesky sw state in basketball - so you can call that a little progress.

Mavpower,

That might be their only win this year so let them enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne
                [quote author=Mavs Rule link=1164490042/0#13 date=1164532695]Maybe you clowns have heard of this school. Nice victory over the 4th ranked team in the nation. Scoreboard!!
                Beating Notre Dame is old news. We did it in baseball during our FIRST year in D-I. This is uno's TENTH year.

Just what is the point of your smack? Are you trying to look silly?[/quote]

Was Notre Dame baseball ranked 4th in the country at the time. That is what I thought.

Comment

Welll....Ummmm Welll....Welll....Ummmmm Welll....... Ummmm.....Hold on Mavhumpers, I need to come up with something new for smack so it doesn't get Repetitive like Mav Smack.....Oh yah our cross country team are national champions and and and ummmm.... oh yah our women's soccer team was conference champions. SDSU 1 UNO 0 for national championships this year score board. Where's your national championship??? Oh yeah you guys still lost in the playoffs for soccer and football.

Comment

Originally posted by thebluehatman
                    Welll....Ummmm Welll....Welll....Ummmmm  Welll....... Ummmm.....Hold on Mavhumpers, I need to come up with something new for smack so it doesn't get Repetitive like Mav Smack.....Oh yah our cross country team are national champions and and and ummmm.... oh yah our women's soccer team was conference champions.   SDSU 1 UNO 0 for national championships this year score board. Where's your national championship??? Oh yeah you guys still lost in the playoffs for soccer and football.
                    Uh. Duh. Yeah, but their womens bball beat Caldwell.

Comment

Was Notre Dame baseball ranked 4th in the country at the time. That is what I thought.
                      So Notre Dame was ranked fourth. Fourth out of what, the 12 teams that have hockey? We beat the Irish coming off their appearance in the CWS. And they made the tournament again the year we beat them. After 10 years, you finally beat Notre Dame!! BFD.
                      @JacksFanInNeb

Comment

Working...
                      X