Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Stu Strikes Again!

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit
    quit listening to him and quit reading his articles.  it only keeps him going when he can p*ss people off.
    I agree, just tune out "Stu's world" since his main focus is OG and SF and I don't think he will ever change...

Comment

I can't really tell with Stu. I know he is an idiot but part of me wonders if he also has a personality disorder. I think he understands that the majority of people listening to him are SDSU fans and he actually enjoys pissing us off. Maybe he is just an idiot, I'm not sure and I don't plan on interacting in a face-to-face manner with him ever. That would be 5 minutes of my life I could never get back.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Who is this journalist Stu everyone keeps referring to? I thought the only journalist working at the Argus was named Terry? I know they have 5-6 opinion writers there, but Terry is the only one who seems to do any research and get facts straight.
        “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Didn't Terry say the other day that his SDSU blog had 4,000 hits in one day after the WNIT announcement? I'm guessing SDSU's "rinky dink" tournament is garnering more interest than the boys state championship and USD's regional playoffs did. You can tell from his worthless podcasts that he is an immature person, and frankly my opinion of the argus leader was always negative because of him, that is until terry came in and has shown what a real journalist is. Stu should keep being sastisfied with this high school coverage because he acts like he is still in high school.

Comment

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Stu is simply jealous of the fact Terry gets so many front page articles in the sports section. I bet if you went and did the research, Terry has many more since he came to the Argus. Also, the obvious amount of time that Terry puts into his work has shined a negative light on the other writers in the sports department.

With that said, this is all pure speculation and just my opinion.

Comment

Moral of the story...For some people, it is easier to be backhanded than good!
              "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd
                ]I can't really tell with Stu.  I know he is an idiot but part of me wonders if he also has a personality disorder.  I think he understands that the majority of people listening to him are SDSU fans and he actually enjoys pissing us off.  Maybe he is just an idiot, I'm not sure and I don't plan on interacting in a face-to-face manner with him ever.  That would be 5 minutes of my life I could never get back.

You have patience, thats about 4 more minutes than I could tolerate.

Comment

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that Stu has seen the apoplectic reactions he gets on this board and elsewhere whenever he tweaks SDSU even a little bit, and he probably enjoys twisting the knife a bit. The only way to get back at him: relax and let his little jabs go by like the hot air they are.
                  Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack
                    I wouldn't be one bit surprised if Stu is simply jealous of the fact Terry gets so many front page articles in the sports section. I bet if you went and did the research, Terry has many more since he came to the Argus. Also, the obvious amount of time that Terry puts into his work has shined a negative light on the other writers in the sports department.

With that said, this is all pure speculation and just my opinion.
                    I believe Terry works for Stu . . .
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

I believe you are right.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Fire Stu and give Terry the job, some one who deserves the job.
                        God stu is an idiot.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Where is there a connection that Stu found with watching the class B tourny then the SDSU WNIT game? He was reachin out there just so he could take a stab at STATE, but by doing so he made him self sound like a retard. Whose going to make the bigger news story? WNIT or state B tourny? Ill take the WNIT on that Stu. I dont think he understands the gravity of the situation here. If for some god aweful reason that U dot would make it to the WNIT sometime in their transition, i would bet Stu would be able to say it would be the biggest news story in sports history or something lame like that. Stu, your a real class act. By saying that, I mean you are not a class act. Just to clarify that for you.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack
                            I'm going out on a limb here and guessing that Stu has seen the apoplectic reactions he gets on this board and elsewhere whenever he tweaks SDSU even a little bit, and he probably enjoys twisting the knife a bit. The only way to get back at him: relax and let his little jabs go by like the hot air they are.

AMEN!!!!!!
                            "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                            -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by goon
                              Fire Stu and give Terry the job, some one who deserves the job.  
                              God stu is an idiot.
                              No way...then Stu might be our beat writer, and Terry the sports editor...I like Terry V right where he is at!!! But your last comment is certainly appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks#1fan
                                [quote author=goon link=1161110637/120#130 date=1174001854]Fire Stu and give Terry the job, some one who deserves the job.  
                                God stu is an idiot.
                                No way...then Stu might be our beat writer, and Terry the sports editor...I like Terry V right where he is at!!! But your last comment is certainly appropriate.[/quote]

Terry can pull double duty, still be our beat writer, and clean up the biased and Stupid stuff that the argus does.

Comment

Working...
                                X