USD is in your head

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD is in your head

I think it will be fun watching USD go or try to go D-I, they use the Dome for everything.. The dome well as North Dakotans say... you call that a dome? But honestly until they build an arena they're going to have a real tough time getting into a conference... Also it helps if you have your facilities on campus, and when I go to Vermillion well there really isn't a campus there. Also thats a knock on recruiting, Vermillion isn't the nicest town in the state and its hard to show a kid around campus if there really isn't one. You can make fun of SDSU loosing to LaCrosse all you want SDSU wasn't ready to play and the conditions really hurt them, but they still finished top 25 in D-I.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
      You can't compare the Central Arkansas scores until each team plays a home and road with them and since that won't be happening it's irrelevant.  USD plays much better at home and is improving on the road.  That game was with an unsettled quarterback situation that was settled not too far after the game.  All USD had to do was convert on their red zone opportunities and the game would be different.  It can easily be argued that USD was dominating UCA well into the first half but after so many missed opportunities they probably got frustrated and UCA obviously gained momentum from that.  If USD would have finished their drive, and it's a big IF the game would have been totally different.  If UCA was to win it would have been a squeeker.  That game would have been totally different at home.  It's just the simple facts.

SDSU had a good record but some of those wins were kind of stolen out from underneathe the other teams at the end.  Not that they weren't earned wins but those things won't always go your way and do tend to even out in time.  You could have easily had 2 or 3 more losses.  Most of the breaks went SDSU's way in 2006.

2006 USD got into the post season

The word of bewilderment at SDSU for decades on end, as Jim More would say, PLAYOFFS you want to talk PLAYOFFS.  That is a word that a good portion of the SDSU home crowd has not been aquainted with in their lives.  Conference title flags also aren't flown over CAS grand stands very often.  

Which word hurts more to SDSU fans.  Playoffs or LaCrosse?    
      OK, I mostly lurk on this board but I feel an obligation to come to the defense of my Jack bretheren on this one. First and foremost, I am a BISON. Secondly, I am an ally of the Jacks. I cheer for them every time they don't play the Bison. ANYWAY...........Coyote: it doesn't even take balls to post what you did. It takes stupidity. You want to talk about no playoffs and no conference???? HA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA infinity. Are you really that much of an idiot? Let's break it down for you:

1) USD became competitive after 3 of the top teams in the NCC moved up
      2) You still cannot win the NCC outright. What does that tell ya??
      3) UCA 24 USD Z E R O
      4) SDSU 20 UCA 7 What does that tell ya??
      5) You're not even DI yet. You're not even in the Great West yet. The Mid-Con & especially the Gateway are lightyears beyond your sorry ass.
      6) Keep up the arrogant attitude because in 3 yrs, who will be laughing and talking about a lack of conferences and playoffs???
      7) When usd is finally a 'counter', I dare you to come up to the FargoDome for a 40 point ass-whupping. If you're lucky, we'll only take out roughly 3-4 of your starters for the year.
      8) Sorry to get involved in a SDSU/usd smackfest but I gotta call bull**** when I see it. SDSU has proven themselves and all I hear from the Yotes is bull****.
      9) Hey usd: step up or shut up
      10) usd fans make this too easy. You wanna fight? Come on over to the Bison board. We'll promise not to laugh too hard.

GO BISON!!!
      GO JACKS!!
      GO MID-CON!!
      GO GATEWAY!!

Comment

Thanks, Bison. USD fans are sad, sad people. They have little to cheer/talk about, so the only thing they can do is post junk on our board.
        LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

You're welcome. I will go on record right now as being a closet Jacks fan. I know you guys put up with a lot of bull**** from those Yotes but it is nothing compared with what we Bison put up with s--ux fans. My skin is thick so the Yote smack just makes me laugh. I think I'm going to start a poll....

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
            I have a confession to make:  I helped USD.  It was inadvertent but I have to admit it.   When I graduated from SDSU and entered USD, I raised the grade point at both institutions.
            Thats gud man. Reel gud. Go Ag Skools!!

Comment

Working...
            X