Clear All

Re: USD is in your head

Top-25 finish in Division-I
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53
      LaCrosse
      Nicholls St., McNeese St., CENTRAL ARKANSAS, Cal Poly, UC Davis, Southern Utah

Comment

SDSU 2, USD 0 today in volleyball... Your girls played horrible and need to learn how to finish a game.

Comment

I know, it stings.

LaCrosse, just own it. Whatever else you come up with, it doesn't matter (especially if its volleyball, seriously). LaCrosse. So endeth the smack.

Comment

Actually, we don't take that as smack... we take that as coming back from an embarassing loss to rebound and knock off SEVERAL ranked teams, fight for a conference championship and finish ranked in Division One!

And USD can't get past LaCrosse. We did. Because we don't dwell on the past like our little brothers to the south.

THAT endeth the smack!
            I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by Yote53
              I know, it stings.

LaCrosse, just own it.  Whatever else you come up with, it doesn't matter (especially if its volleyball, seriously).  LaCrosse.  So endeth the smack.
              Ya, let's talk football. ;D

SDSU 20 - Central Arkansas 7

Central Arkansas 24 - USD 0

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                [quote author=Yote53 link=1175241354/15#18 date=1175382692]I know, it stings.

LaCrosse, just own it.  Whatever else you come up with, it doesn't matter (especially if its volleyball, seriously).  LaCrosse.  So endeth the smack.
                Ya, let's talk football.   ;D

SDSU 20 - Central Arkansas 7

Central Arkansas 24 - USD 0

Go State!  
                [/quote]

Facts never matter to a loser. Its about the "chance" or the "possibility" for them right now. We live it, they want it. Bring it on!!
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

You can't compare the Central Arkansas scores until each team plays a home and road with them and since that won't be happening it's irrelevant. USD plays much better at home and is improving on the road. That game was with an unsettled quarterback situation that was settled not too far after the game. All USD had to do was convert on their red zone opportunities and the game would be different. It can easily be argued that USD was dominating UCA well into the first half but after so many missed opportunities they probably got frustrated and UCA obviously gained momentum from that. If USD would have finished their drive, and it's a big IF the game would have been totally different. If UCA was to win it would have been a squeeker. That game would have been totally different at home. It's just the simple facts.

SDSU had a good record but some of those wins were kind of stolen out from underneathe the other teams at the end. Not that they weren't earned wins but those things won't always go your way and do tend to even out in time. You could have easily had 2 or 3 more losses. Most of the breaks went SDSU's way in 2006.

2006 USD got into the post season

The word of bewilderment at SDSU for decades on end, as Jim More would say, PLAYOFFS you want to talk PLAYOFFS. That is a word that a good portion of the SDSU home crowd has not been aquainted with in their lives. Conference title flags also aren't flown over CAS grand stands very often.

Which word hurts more to SDSU fans. Playoffs or LaCrosse?

Comment

Hang on to that little nugget, Gollum. You're gonna need it when you become the laughingstock of D-1!
                    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

IF all the folks in China stood with their backs to wind and farted, the wind would switch directions. Good luck loser, hosehead, scumbag, whatever they call usd2 supporters.

Comment

CK'S, DO YOU HAVE A CONFERENCE? WHICH FLAG IS THAT AGAIN?

Comment

Hey Yotes,

Congrats on making the D-II playoffs.  Ya know, USF won the NAIA National Championship.  It is good to see the little schools in South Dakota doing well.

I'm sure you feel the same way when the big school from South Dakota does well. Did you hear, SDSU finished the season ranked in the top 25 in D-I FCS.   ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                            You can't compare the Central Arkansas scores until each team plays a home and road with them and since that won't be happening it's irrelevant.  USD plays much better at home and is improving on the road.  That game was with an unsettled quarterback situation that was settled not too far after the game.  All USD had to do was convert on their red zone opportunities and the game would be different.  It can easily be argued that USD was dominating UCA well into the first half but after so many missed opportunities they probably got frustrated and UCA obviously gained momentum from that.  If USD would have finished their drive, and it's a big IF the game would have been totally different.  If UCA was to win it would have been a squeeker.  That game would have been totally different at home.  It's just the simple facts.

SDSU had a good record but some of those wins were kind of stolen out from underneathe the other teams at the end.  Not that they weren't earned wins but those things won't always go your way and do tend to even out in time.  You could have easily had 2 or 3 more losses.  Most of the breaks went SDSU's way in 2006.

2006 USD got into the post season

The word of bewilderment at SDSU for decades on end, as Jim More would say, PLAYOFFS you want to talk PLAYOFFS.  That is a word that a good portion of the SDSU home crowd has not been aquainted with in their lives.  Conference title flags also aren't flown over CAS grand stands very often.  

Which word hurts more to SDSU fans.  Playoffs or LaCrosse?    
                            Classic usd logic.  I suppose you're going to continue with that crap about usd "waiting for the right time to go DI" and continue to deny the facts regarding that major blunder.  Its this kind of crappy logic that keeps everyone rolling their eyes everytime someone says usd is going DI.  Stop talking and start showing us something.  Getting shutout against the only DI team you played last year and then using some convoluted logic to justify that loss makes me question your sanity.  I know some of the people previously in charge at usd were crazy but I thought the pills were keeping the delusions to a minimum.  Somebody better check the medicine chest.
                            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

La Crosse.

LAAAAAAAA CROSSEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Been there. Done that. Wrote the parody thread. (For the USD among us, "parody" means "work that imitates another work in order to ridicule, ironically comment on, or poke some affectionate fun at the work itself, the subject of the work, the author or fictional voice of the parody, or another subject.&quot

Generic USD-UNO Smack Thread

An excerpt (for the USD among us, that means "a small piece of the entire article&quot:
                              SDSU-Fan posts:
                              Why am I even encouraging you guys by responding? You're DEE-TWO!!!

USD-Fan posts:
                              Oh yeah? LA CROSSE!!!
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

The problem, Filbert, SDSUcks and Yote53 probably have their heads so far up their backsides, they don't realize they're sounding like broken records.

Guys, come up with some ORIGINAL smack, not retreads from the MavMORONS!
                                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                                X