No announcement yet.

What will be the score for 'The Rock'?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What will be the score for 'The Rock'?

Coach Stig: 203

NDSU: 1

I know it's not possible to score only 1 point, but the Bison will automatically have one point subtracted from their score for wearing uniforms that look like they've been puked on. ;D

DAAAAAAAAAA JACKS!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabbit1220
      Coach Stig: 203

NDSU: 1

I know it's not possible to score only 1 point, but the Bison will automatically have one point subtracted from their score for wearing uniforms that look like they've been puked on.   ;D

DAAAAAAAAAA  JACKS!!!!

Hey now. I happen to like the Bison uniforms. I think the away unis were a nice improvement. I also like the Jacks' unis except for your helmets. I like the new shade of 'candy' blue, but I think you should find a new logo for your helmets. Back to the Marker Game, I think it's going to be a dandy. I predict a low-scoring affair with the Bison narrowly escaping with a victory. I think it will be decided in the 4th qtr where the Bison rally just enough to get it done. Bison do seem to play differently on natural grass and I'm sure SDSU will have the home crowd 'Jacked' for this one. The part of this rivalry I particularly enjoy is watching how each team's season progresses up to this game. This year should be no different and I hope to make it to Brookings in 2007.

GO STATE!!!

Comment

You guys could schedule this thing outdoors on a grass field late in the season and the NDSU BISON would still walk with a W!

We are having some injury problems right now and look a little short at Corner but Im feeling pretty confident for this early.   8-)
        www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

Oh yea, the score:

The Jacks trail 21-14 and are driving toward the North end zone.  The game has been up and down the field all day with the Score knotted at 14 most of the afternoon.  It was an exciting first quarter before it settled into a back-and-forth battle.

The BISON got the big play early in the 4th qtr, going end around with Shaman Washington going 65 yds for the score!  21-14 BISON.  The stadium is in an uproar.  NDSU fans are milling around the sidelines following the plays, the bleachers are packed.  The west side of the field is a sea of blue and white.

After the kickoff the Jacks mount a drive.

The Jacks are second and goal at the seven.  They decide to run off tackle and gain 2.  With 4 minutes left they kick the field goal making it 21-17 BISON.

The Herd takes the kickoff on the 17 yd line and finally with a great ground game and criticle third down conversions run the clock out taking a knee at the Jacks 12 yard line.

NDSU 21  SDSU 17
          www.bisonsports.net

www.gobison.com

Comment

Working...
          X