Troll infestation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Troll infestation

Does that mean we have to put them on collars and leashes? And follow them around with pooper-scooopers?
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1
      Does that mean we have to put them on collars and leashes? And follow them around with pooper-scooopers?
      You should know the best of anyone. Afterall you have crates of those pooper scoopers to clean up after all those animals up there. You are too busy using them to clean up after each performance from your basketball team to use them for what they should be used for and that is all the farm animals up there. Maybe the campus would be a bit cleaner if you would start to utilize them for the right reasons.

Comment

Ummm Filbert... what about muzzles???
        I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

I think that the reason why the troll reference comes out all the time is for one reason.When you all realize that your smack is weak and can't think of anything new and creative your knee jerk reaction is to pull out the troll card. Sad but true. :'( :'(

Comment

Ummm Filbert... what about muzzles???
            There's usually no need. Trolls don't bite, only bark. I personally prefer positive to negative corrections when training pets, but if you must, use that rolled-up newspaper.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert
              [quote author=jackrabit1 link=1183820156/15#17 date=1183921979]Ummm Filbert... what about muzzles???
              There's usually no need.  Trolls don't bite, only bark.  I personally prefer positive to negative corrections when training pets, but if you must, use that rolled-up newspaper.[/quote]

The best muzzle is a deaf ear.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Well, sounds like having a troll isn't all it's cracked up to be... they're rude, loud and stupid. And the time you have take caring for them takes away from the really important things in life... like Jackrabbit Football, Jackrabbit Basketball, and having a life!
                I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Give little Ucks a quarter. Maybe he'll go over to the UND board and play for a while. Or did those guys scare him away already?
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Mav1, Welcome back to our fine board.  You always have a way of bringing reaction to the board.
                    You are to this board what Steve Nash is to the NBA - A PLAYER!!  Please give the Jack fans a little slack.  They have done some good things but they are probably still a little disappointed that they are not in the
                    Big Sky Conference.  Also, I    
                    suspect that the constant poundings that they have taken in the men's bb arena have been devastating.  So do cut them a little slack.
                    I gotta go and get back to d2fb.com and the mavs board.
                    Mav, You brought all 3 global moderators out on this topic - that says it all. You are the man!!

Comment

Originally posted by MAVPOWER
                      Mav1, Welcome back to our fine board.  You always have a way of bringing reaction to the board.
                      You are to this board what Steve Nash is to the NBA - A PLAYER!!  Please give the Jack fans a little slack.  They have done some good things but they are probably still a little disappointed that they are not in the
                      Big Sky Conference.  Also, I    
                      suspect that the constant poundings that they have taken in the men's bb arena have been devastating.  So do cut them a little slack.
                      I gotta go and get back to d2fb.com and the mavs board.
                      Mav,  You brought all 3 global moderators out on this topic - that says it all.  You are the man!!

Thanks for the Kudo's Mavpower. Countdown to being called a troll in 3 2 1.....

Comment

Since the higher life forms are ignoring them the trolls start talking to each other in an attempt to feed their appetite for attention. Classic. ;D ;D ;D

Go State!  

Comment

Dan Patrick's leaving ESPN... that's sad... almost as sad as USD will be during its Division One Transition!
                          I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Dan Patrick's leaving ESPN... that's sad... almost as sad as USD will be during its Division One Transition!
                            Yep USD will make SDSU fans sad alright because they will be on the verge of dominating the D1 sports scene in South Dakota.

Comment

Wow... it took you SIXTEEN whole days to come with that "witty" retort?

Pathetic... just like your athletics program.
                              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                                [quote author=jackrabit1 link=1183820156/15#26 date=1184072567]Dan Patrick's leaving ESPN... that's sad... almost as sad as USD will be during its Division One Transition!
                                Yep USD will make SDSU fans sad alright because they will be on the verge of dominating the D1 sports scene in South Dakota.  
                                [/quote]

NEVER HAPPEN. ED MIERKORT IS A GOOD COACH BUT HE IS HUMAN AND NOT GOD[/i] ;D

Plus Niesen and Abbott have probably called SDSU everyday for advice on how to proceed. Who is to say they got the correct answer from SDSU?

Comment

Working...
                                X