Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: USD already 2 or 3 years ahead of SDSU's pace

Originally posted by SDSUcks
    ... on their way to Florence.  I know you will never know where that is ... 
    Real funny, Ucks. Florence is about 18 miles northwest of Watertown on highway 20.  When Florence/Henry played the Coyotes, I thought it was Waverly/South Shore but now I know the truth: it was the USD Coyotes.

Comment

I really should stop picking on Junior (UCKS)... but I can't... It's so fun to put facts in his face and watch him back-pedal, make up stuff, or talk about things that are no longer relevant. It's fascinating**

**in the "drive by a gory accident" kind of fascinating!
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD
        [quote author=SDSUcks link=1186122721/0#11 date=1186181789]... on their way to Florence.  I know you will never know where that is ... 
        Real funny, Ucks.  Florence is about 18 miles northwest of Watertown on highway 20.  When Florence/Henry played the Coyotes, I thought it was Waverly/South Shore but now I know the truth: it was the USD Coyotes.

[/quote]

You just proved my point. Nothing else needs to be said.

Comment

Oh no! You lack a sense of humor too?

Comment

Oh no!  You lack a sense of humor too?  
            That is why Ucks is the ugliest troll under the bridge.  At least the Mav twins can be mildly amusing from time to time.  Not so much from our lover of mangy, flea bitten wild dogs.

Go State!  

Comment

Yes, the new board software will have an ignore feature . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

[quote author=SDSUcks link=1186122721/0#11 date=1186181789]... on their way to Florence. I know you will never know where that is ...
                Real funny, Ucks. Florence is about 18 miles northwest of Watertown on highway 20. When Florence/Henry played the Coyotes, I thought it was Waverly/South Shore but now I know the truth: it was the USD Coyotes.

[/quote]

This is a very funny post. I laughed out loud when I logged on at work.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Ucksie's blindly loyal and naive support of all things Coyote is amusing and, in reality, a nice tribute to the Jackrabbits. USD can thank SDSU for helping create the Great West. The Coyotes also can thank the Jacks for leaving the Great West to give USD somewhere to play (even if they are destined to become the cupcakes of the league). SDSU fans, remember to send your used jock straps, sports bras and sweat socks to Ucks to further help the Coyote transition.
                  This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUcks
                    I'll give the SDSU the ladies game but only because the majority of the D1 schools don't care about it anyway.  It's easy to compete on a national level when 90% of the programs aren't even cared about on campus.    
                    Oink, oink. Snort, snort. Very piggish.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Gee, I'm gonna miss junior when we migrate to a new board... about as much as I'll miss a case of jock itch!
                      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Working...
                      X