X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jacked_Up
    replied
    Re: 2019 USD Defense

Bob Nielson was classless when he was asked on a Sioux Falls radio show about his reaction to SDSU hosting ESPN College Gameday. He couldn't even muster up a "it's good for the state" or any kind of positive remark. He didn't mention SDSU, Brookings, NDSU, ESPN or anything related to the event. He just said something about there being big games in the Missouri Valley every weekend. He's a loser.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    Just hard for me to talk any smack about USD as they have so many major issues with the program where do you start.
    I wouldnt smack them if they wouldnt talk sh$t about us. Some of their comments “Its cool they are getting gameday there. Now lets see if they can get more than 8000 there.” “Bison fans will takeover. There will be 10,000 bison fans.” Not close. “Congrats to the bison for hosting their third college gameday.”

Leave a comment:

• JACKGUYII
    replied

Just hard for me to talk any smack about USD as they have so many major issues with the program where do you start.

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
    That with a 2 for $20 ticket promotion.
    I saw on twitter our student attendance was 3562. usd total attendance was 4734.

Leave a comment:

• Prairiehaas
    replied

That with a 2 for $20 ticket promotion.

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
    And they couldnt even get a sellout in their half stadium yesterday

Leave a comment:

• mitchellrabbit
    replied

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
    At least they only have a half of a stadium to disappoint every home game.

And they couldnt even get a sellout in their half stadium yesterday

Leave a comment:

• SoDakJack
    replied

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
    SIU 48, USD 28.
    Thank goodness the Coyotes have Bob Nielson under contract for a few more years! (Sarcastic interpretation optional.)
    At least they only have a half of a stadium to disappoint every home game.

Leave a comment:

• Jacked_Up
    replied

SIU 48, USD 28.
    Thank goodness the Coyotes have Bob Nielson under contract for a few more years! (Sarcastic interpretation optional.)

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    Love Knewit (Sarcasm intended)
    Never fear. I "knewit" was sarcastic (although it could be argued that the refs could call that either way -- unless it was a missed call in Jacks favor, then the Jacks got away with what seems like an obvious foul)
    Last edited by jakejc795; 10-12-2019, 04:23 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by jakejc795 View Post
    Think we're lucky with Nieman and McCall, but I suppose Elsen could join lower second tier below colleagues like Stewart and Stemen and above Newitt. Not sure where I'd put Brian Shawn; my pronounced anti-Bison bias hampers my objectivity.
    Love Knewit (Sarcasm intended)
    Last edited by Nidaros; 10-12-2019, 03:59 PM.

Leave a comment:

• jakejc795
    replied

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    I think too, Jay does a good job. I just got caught in the Twitter War between Thumper and Jay. He appears to be a mouth tobacco user, but I have no proof.
    Think we're lucky with Nieman and McCall, but I suppose Elsen could join lower second tier below colleagues like Stewart and Stemen and above Newitt. Not sure where I'd put Brian Shawn; my pronounced anti-Bison bias hampers my objectivity.

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    I think Elsen does a pretty good job (serious comment) .

Think of the challenge making the game call for table-top electric football... (not so serious comment)
    I think too, Jay does a good job. I just got caught in the Twitter War between Thumper and Jay. He appears to be a mouth tobacco user, but I have no proof.

Leave a comment:

• OldHare
    replied

First quarter at Mo State, the Yotes offense turn the ball over on first play. Not to be outdone, the defense picks up 2 penalties on the drive of which one penalty takes 3 points off the board which turns into Bears scoring a TD. The positive is that it is early in the game.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

I think Elsen does a pretty good job (serious comment) .

Think of the challenge making the game call for table-top electric football... (not so serious comment)

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    He's such a homer and he doesn't even try to hide it. He's like Paul Allen.
    Not only that but he appears to be an user of mouth tobacco. What a positive for puppy coyotes. Do we furnish spittoons for the Used broadcast booth?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X