Infiltrated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Infiltrated!

After the game last Thursday I am starting a letter writing campaign to ban Red & White popcorn boxes at Frost. We all know Aramark is non responsive! Pols in this area use the rifle approach for targeting voters but in this case I believe a shotgun approach is warranted, Please write Mr Sell, Mr Dunn, your Regent or the Governor. Better yet write them all. Let us rid this special place of this abominable scourge so that once again we may proudly use the phrase "Friendly Confines" when referring to Frost Arena! Go Jacks!!

Re: Infiltrated!

Is this like the time that Vermillion repainted their new,fire hydrants because they were yellow and blue?

Comment

that would be cool to use the jackrabbit head with a blue and yellow background on popcorn boxes and cups.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
        that would be cool to use the jackrabbit head with a blue and yellow background on popcorn boxes and cups.
        Speaking of that, my wife took me along to an antique store (drug me along), and someone was trying to sell the Jacks cups you get at games for $2 each. Lol

Comment

Working...
        X