X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easton Stick? More like Easton Stink

Originally posted by slosho View Post
    Maybe it's like a pet or something ? Does Easton's tick have a name?
    RJ Urzen-dog's-flea?

Comment

Bump

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
        Bump
        . . . in the night . . .
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Bump Again. National Title game MVP.

Comment

And, deservedly so.

It hurts to want to see the Bison win but there I was on Saturday, hoping the Bison would stomp JMU.

Not a bad football game. Both teams looked like they belonged in the game.

Comment

It was not easy watching that game. When we were so close to being their, it stings we can be the national champion, but we are on the out side looking in once again. Well atleast NDSU didn't have a perfect season.
              "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

He played well...He now has just as many NC wins as a starter as he does wins against SDSU
                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
                  He played well...He now has just as many NC wins as a starter as he does wins against SDSU
                  I'll take it...

Comment

I thought someone from the defense should have been MVP if not the unit as a whole. They won the game more so than the offense. Not to degrade what Stick accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                      I thought someone from the defense should have been MVP if not the unit as a whole. They won the game more so than the offense. Not to degrade what Stick accomplished.
                      I didn't watch the whole game very closely. but did JMU go with the make Stick beat you game plan?

talking to family about the game, it seemed that JMU fans etc sure seemed like they were going to win another NC. They talked about the game winning streak and they beat NDSU before etc. But what they didn't know yet is NDSU football never forgets and is very patient. I cant imagine a program that can hold a grudge if you will and get revenge. And I mean that in a nice way. That's the very reason I was worried if we would have made the finals I didn't want to play NDSU. On the flip side if we beat NDSU again we would have clearly earned it and it would have been sweet. But that's for another year to have that conversation.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        I didn't watch the whole game very closely. but did JMU go with the make Stick beat you game plan?

talking to family about the game, it seemed that JMU fans etc sure seemed like they were going to win another NC. They talked about the game winning streak and they beat NDSU before etc. But what they didn't know yet is NDSU football never forgets and is very patient. I cant imagine a program that can hold a grudge if you will and get revenge. And I mean that in a nice way. That's the very reason I was worried if we would have made the finals I didn't want to play NDSU. On the flip side if we beat NDSU again we would have clearly earned it and it would have been sweet. But that's for another year to have that conversation.
                        JMU fans were very confident. Stick played well and has every game outside of SDSU. He is very similar to Brock Jensen, Brock just always played good against the Jacks. I believe he will own about every NDSU QB record if he stays healthy.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                          I agree completely. Stick did a great job of keeping plays alive and getting first downs with his feet. However, NDSU didn't score a single point in the second half and still won the game... the defense is the real MVP, especially the defensive line, they were animals. Stick was 13/22 with 130 yards, 1 TD, and 14 rushes for 35 yards. Pretty disappointing numbers for an MVP.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                            I agree completely. Stick did a great job of keeping plays alive and getting first downs with his feet. However, NDSU didn't score a single point in the second half and still won the game... the defense is the real MVP, especially the defensive line, they were animals. Stick was 13/22 with 130 yards, 1 TD, and 14 rushes for 35 yards. Pretty disappointing numbers for an MVP.
                            But did not turn the ball over against a very good defense! The one we played against the week before.

Comment

* pulls out plasma blaster, shoots thread *

(Mutters) "Stupid conversation anyway." (Shouts) "Luke, we're gonna have company!"
                              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

"Ive got a bad feeling about this"

Comment

Working...
                                X